£110m loss for past 13 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to get the following off the books permanently by the end of the summer window:

Bolasie £90k a week
Besic £40k a week
Tosun £70k a week
Schneiderlin £100k a week
Niasse £60k a week
Martina £50k a week
Keane £60k a week
Walcott £100k a week
Sigurdsson £140k a week
Sandro £120k a week
Stekelenburg £30k a week

It's appalling.

Get these #chumps out of here.

All this talk of naming rights, especially after the interesting Usmanov comments recently, got me to googling existing deals.

Looks like the biggest naming rights deal in the world is for the Dallas Cowboys and it's for £14m per year.

Even if we match, or even double, that of the world's most valuable sports team its not really going to make much of a difference is it? Wouldn't even cover the stadium repayments iirc.

Still it all helps, just need to spend it wisely!

Scratch that, looks like I should've scrolled down a little further - biggest deal is worth about $30m / £23m - https://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com...ting-and-Sponsorship/Naming-rights-deals.aspx

We need to get the following off the books permanently by the end of the summer window:

Bolasie £90k a week
Besic £40k a week
Tosun £70k a week
Niasse £60k a week
Martina £50k a week
Keane £60k a week
Walcott £100k a week
Sigurdsson £140k a week
Sandro £120k a week
Stekelenburg £30k a week

I would sell them all on for literally nothing just to get them and their wages off the books.

All this talk of naming rights, especially after the interesting Usmanov comments recently, got me to googling existing deals.

Looks like the biggest naming rights deal in the world is for the Dallas Cowboys and it's for £14m per year.

Even if we match, or even double, that of the world's most valuable sports team its not really going to make much of a difference is it? Wouldn't even cover the stadium repayments iirc.

Still it all helps, just need to spend it wisely!

This seemed a reasonable take until the news of a £30m option to buy naming rights.

giphy.gif

Bolasie £90k a week
Besic £40k a week
Tosun £70k a week
Niasse £60k a week
Martina £50k a week
Keane £60k a week
Walcott £100k a week
Sigurdsson £140k a week
Sandro £120k a week
Stekelenburg £30k a week
Cuco Martina gets paid to play football.

And that's on Brands yet some of you are still happy with him?
Sort yourselves out
Remind me again how many of these Brands signed...

Bolasie £90k a week
Besic £40k a week
Tosun £70k a week
Niasse £60k a week
Martina £50k a week
Keane £60k a week
Walcott £100k a week
Sigurdsson £140k a week
Sandro £120k a week
Stekelenburg £30k a week
Thanks