little curly alan ball

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• K
    All good - not been fully present of late because I got a new job! Starting that 8/8. You know what's said, I'm actually excited I'll actually be able to use the internet at work now. :)
    K
    Hi bub! :)

So late for me, but decided to say hello.
    Thanks LCAB for filling out that Twitter Survey for me, seen your e-mail address in the results section (don't worry, I don't stalk). Thanks again, you're a gent.
    No way, that's ace! I reckon they'll be stealin your lyrics....

Yeah, the book is really good. I used to be a real fan of his, back in the days of The Blueprint album (best rap album ever, for me). Didn't even know he had a book until Mugz said, it's really good. All sorts of stuff in there you'd love it
    LCAB my man

Noticed your love for the Jigga Man. Sir Muggins the Moderator told me about his book, Decoded.

I highly recommend, give’s insights to his lyrics and upbringing, it’s superb, I think you’d love it. I picked it up for about a tenner a couple of months ago
    He wasn't right on N'Zogbia ?

Everything he said seems true to me....

Now lets draw a line in the sand please as I really don't need to read your uninformed opinions.
    "You bring an AGENDA , YET , REALLY , REALLY , REALLY WANT TO KNOW SOME STUFF , SO YOUS CAN THEN GO BACK TO YOUR Gaff An' TAP YOUR FUKN NOSES !!! "

Hahaha What on earth are you going on about.....you're making a fool of yourself.
    Hahahaha what are you messaging me for ?

What are you trying to achieve ?

'For the FINAL TIME' -- You say ? What final time ? I've already asked you 2ce to stop messaging me.

Sheedy of Kipper was correct about N'Zogbia....as he ALWAYS is. I started a thread mentioning him.....YOU then entered that thread and accused him of taking QUOTE -- 'BOLLOX'.....'I would have had a call'.

Thats very interesting as when I had asked you a simple question in a thread YOU said that you only find out things AFTER they are done...

Massive difference between the two.

I'd rather know what was GOING to happen 1st hand......than hearing something 2nd hand from you AFTER it had been done.

I think I have made myself clear so now please top messaging me. i have ZERO interest in receiving pointless messages here.

Its SPAM.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…