2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several long-term 1st team ****houses have continually thrown previous managers under the bus. Imho if Frank had turned up last summer they would've done the same to him

Thankfully we/he got away it and in hindsight seen it for what it is, hence quite a bit of movement in player recruitment.

Onwards and upwards.

They tried their best. Kenny, Keane, Coleman, Gomes, they all had a go at sabotaging our premier league survival. Lampard called them all out after the Palace game though and then binned the ones he could off. He’s now binned the rest from the first team. Some of them have been the rotting core of this squad for years.

They tried their best. Kenny, Keane, Coleman, Gomes, they all had a go at sabotaging our premier league survival. Lampard called them all out after the Palace game though and then binned the ones he could off. He’s now binned the rest from the first team. Some of them have been the rotting core of this squad for years.

Quadruple of gash that lol

Noone is surprised you find joy in being called a kopite. Unsurprisingly not very evertonian behaviour.
I'll happily meet you for a pint before a match for you to see my Everton tattoos and season card in all their glory.

You'll no doubt decline my invitation as its easier to be a troll online making libellous accusations for cheap likes than to admit you've been done like a kipper by the better man :coffee:
Pack it in and grow up.

If you want to argue like arl dears then take it to PM.

Who's not behind Lampard ?

I've already said he gets the season for me.

I just don't worship him like he's won us a league title. He's not even got us into the top half spots once and some of you are begging for a reach around off him its embarassing man lol

I'm not bothered if you love him or not but your online actions as an Evertonian reflect badly on me and other Blues when opposition fans buzz off us like they used to do the Geordies ?‍♂️
Yeah, OK Jim, your nickname JimmyNail92 is because of how geordie-esque your worship of slug man was. Remind me, which other groups hero worshipped your boy Benitez. Two spring to mind, and you have traits of them both.

Pack it in and grow up.

If you want to argue like arl dears then take it to PM.
but-i-dont-wanna.gif

That's fine by me. Clearly you do though as you keep replying.

Why shouldn't I reply to a post aimed at me? I just take little insight out of it as it often reads like a tantrum.

Yeah, OK Jim, your nickname JimmyNail92 is because of how geordie-esque your worship of slug man was. Remind me, which other groups hero worshipped your boy Benitez. Two spring to mind, and you have traits of them both.

As usual you've "pulled a windy" there - responding to a post with nothing constructive written or any points answered.

You sure do post a lot of sentences without actually saying anything. All I can deduce from the ^^^ is you've given me a nickname that just hasn't catched on other than you using it which is a bit of a damp squib.

Why shouldn't I reply to a post aimed at me? I just take little insight out of it as it often reads like a tantrum.

As usual you've "pulled a windy" there - responding to a post with nothing constructive written or any points answered.

You sure do post a lot of sentences without actually saying anything. All I can deduce from the ^^^ is you've given me a nickname that just hasn't catched on other than you using it which is a bit of a damp squib.
industrial_shredder_is_not_a_joke_13.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.