2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do be on many forums. I'm from the city lad. My das girl friend and her sons a blue. I have a mate thats a blue. Its part of my life
I do be on many forums. I'm from the city lad. My das girl friend and her sons a blue. I have a mate thats a blue. Its part of my life mate.
Just be quiet then mate and keep ye daft opinions to yourself you might learn something

I agree however thats to be expected with 8 new signings - if we weren't I would be extremely worried !

That still doesn't make my point invalid that some fans are blowing their load over the manager way too soon.

Its Kendall esque fanfare over a fella who finished last season with us 16th and currently has us 16th with no win so far this season.

Its something I would buzz and laugh at the Geordies over never thought Evertonians would end up so small time.
But the thing is, most aren't doing that. It's only when you make wum comments about him being under pressure blah blah blah and people have to defend him.

Right now, he isn't under any pressure, stop trying to make it that he is.

I think we’ll be okay with Lampard here. We’ve got to be patient, like he said, we won’t go from nearly being relegated to Europe after one transfer window.

But there’s clear signs of progression already and our defence & midfield has considerably been upgraded.

Enough to keep us up no
I mean, if dom is fit, he could get 15/16 (as he has proven before)

Maupay scored 8, 8 and 10 in the last 3 seasons.
Richie scored 10, 7, and 13.

That's only 4 goals difference. Richie had 11 assists in that time, maupay 7.

Maupay also showed yesterday, that he will work as hard as Richie did.

So your assumption they won't score enough goals, or we havent replaced Richies number aren't based on fact.

Weird. You said this after Benitez got a 1-1 draw against Chelsea whilst on a run of 1 win in 11 last year.

View attachment 182017
Why does Lampard have to exceed those standards now? Being edgy again, Jimmy? Get behind the manager, Jim, or was that just a Benitez thing for you?

Weird. You said this after Benitez got a 1-1 draw against Chelsea whilst on a run of 1 win in 11 last year.

View attachment 182017
Why does Lampard have to exceed those standards now? Being edgy again, Jimmy? Get behind the manager, Jim, or was that just a Benitez thing for you?

Since he signed up, he's gone in early on every single manager. Every. Single. One. Well, apart from Benitez, who had a worse run than any of the others.

Very odd individual.

I still have my doubts about him tactically but as a man and as a focal point for our support I can’t fault him. The mood around the place, even whilst we’re not winning, is good. You just have to listen to all the post match interviews; had about 5 different players telling us the wins will come, the spirit is there etc. Nice to see after the state they were in last season.

I still have my doubts about him tactically but as a man and as a focal point for our support I can’t fault him. The mood around the place, even whilst we’re not winning, is good. You just have to listen to all the post match interviews; had about 5 different players telling us the wins will come, the spirit is there etc. Nice to see after the state they were in last season.

Still a young manager too. Surely he's intelligent enough to learn from his mistakes. Hopefully anyway.

Frank is building something special here, it's the 1st time in a long time we have gone into a derby and come away disappointed that we didn't win

….was thinking about this and comparing the sides.

The defence (inc keepers) was comparable, perhaps not individually but as a unit.
Midfield was comparable, especially the three that finished for us.
Attack - the Reds much stronger and offer greater threat in the top third.

A lot different to last season & clear to me where we need to strengthen.

View attachment 182017

Who's not behind Lampard ?

I've already said he gets the season for me.

I just don't worship him like he's won us a league title. He's not even got us into the top half spots once and some of you are begging for a reach around off him its embarassing man lol

I'm not bothered if you love him or not but your online actions as an Evertonian reflect badly on me and other Blues when opposition fans buzz off us like they used to do the Geordies ?‍♂️

Who's not behind Lampard ?

I've already said he gets the season for me.

I just don't worship him like he's won us a league title. He's not even got us into the top half spots once and some of you are begging for a reach around off him its embarassing man lol

I'm not bothered if you love him or not but your online actions as an Evertonian reflect badly on me and other Blues when opposition fans buzz off us like they used to do the Geordies ?‍♂️

You surely must see the irony in your posts. Surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.