2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't be any further behind Godfrey or Mina or Gbamin or Gomes or Rondon. Coleman Delph and Tosun are all out I believe. There are 9 subs allowed Dave.

Let's wait and see.
But Benitez said they were all close apart from Delph with his shoulder injury.

I cant see a manager saying a player is weeks behind in terms of match fitness and then iuncluding him for Burnley 3 days later.

He wont be in the match day squad.

If you think he will you haven't listended to the manager's press conference yesterday closely enough.

He stated James is weeks behind the rest.
I too don't think he'll be in the squad.

But, Rondon will.

And there's no way Rondon can be any more 'match fit' or sharp than James. As in fact, Rondon has had less of a pre-season.

James has also been training now for the past 3 weeks, bar the break given to the players by the club.

You wont support your own football club...and I need help?!
Dave, I have some positive news ?

I messaged Simon and he promptly replied. He has suggested this framework as an initial programme to help and asks that we try and help you follow these steps:
  1. Make sure you’re safe. Make sure that you block your Kopite groomer’s number and social media accounts, getting the mods involved, or as a last resort, you may even have to consider moving to another forum.
  2. Inform and protect your GOT friends. A lot of people being groomed by Kopites tell their friends about their experience, but many keep it a secret or think it’s embarrassing. In reality, you don’t always need to explain exactly why you became so obsessive about a Liverpool legend but you can still let other posters know in order to keep them safe and bring awareness.
  3. Talk it out. Halewoodblue is a very trusted and emotionally mature friend, to who you can just let it all out. That said I am here if you would prefer to PM me?
  4. Stop romanticizing about Benitez. Since Kopite grooming is simply emotional manipulation, you may feel a range of emotions including a desire to go on a tour of Anfield and so forth. This is normal but can be dangerous since if these feelings are not stopped you are likely to be easily groomed again and could end up loving Klopp.
  5. Find healthy relationships and cultivate them. It is apparent that you are losing contact with true Evertonians. It’s important to identify the true blues of GOT, those that understand that James is our best player and avoid toxic relationships such as foreverblert.
  6. Take away the Benitez love fest and remember that you are an Evertonian, just like James Rodriguez. Kopite groomers eventually leave the groomed person addicted to singing you’ll never walk alone and collecting signed pictures of Jamie Carragher. It can be important to get rid of these things and help the healing process. If you’re left dependent on singing you’ll never walk alone, get help from therapists or hotlines.
  7. Reclaim your personality and traits. Some people who have been groomed by Kopites feel “tainted” when they realise that they have had a false sense of feeling in love with Benitez. Remember your deep hatred for all things red. Let yourself move beyond this Benitez obsession and acknowledge that you have a lot of great traits and are a blue.
God bless you, mate.

I too don't think he'll be in the squad.

But, Rondon will.

And there's no way Rondon can be any more 'match fit' or sharp than James. As in fact, Rondon has had less of a pre-season.

James has also been training now for the past 3 weeks, bar the break given to the players by the club.
That's my point.

He's determined not to play James.

But Benitez said they were all close apart from Delph with his shoulder injury.

I cant see a manager saying a player is weeks behind in terms of match fitness and then iuncluding him for Burnley 3 days later.
As I said, let's wait and see. You don't have to be match fit to be on the bench.

If there are 2 keepers on the bench, or it is top heavy with defensive players, and James isn't in the squad, a lot of people will be questioning the managers motives. And rightly so.

I Read that first line in a Tom Jones singng kiss manner. Must be coz he's playing kiev tonight
As I said, let's wait and see. You don't have to be match fit to be on the bench.

If there are 2 keepers on the bench, or it is top heavy with defensive players, and James isn't in the squad, a lot of people will be questioning the managers motives. And rightly

Burnley will kick him off the pitch and he falls over when a small breeze goes by.

I would like to see him in the squad to see what his attitude is like. I will gladly be proved wrong but I think he is a bad sulker. I hope he proves me wrong as he has great talent. As stated, the manager has basically said he is not in the team so I guess he probably won't be.

Burnley will kick him off the pitch and he falls over when a small breeze goes by.

I would like to see him in the squad to see what his attitude is like. I will gladly be proved wrong but I think he is a bad sulker. I hope he proves me wrong as he has great talent. As stated, the manager has basically said he is not in the team so I guess he probably won't be.
Thanks, mate?

How does a player in the squad of 25 get match fit if he doesn't play? A lot of them never play.

They can be physically fit if they train well, but not match fit.

If James can't be picked because he's not match fit there must be others in the squad who aren't match fit, no?

So, we must be operating under a terrible handicap if a lot of our squad aren't able to play.

This needs to be looked at and rectified.

No wonder we haven't won anything for so long.

Dave, I have some positive news ?

I messaged Simon and he promptly replied. He has suggested this framework as an initial programme to help and asks that we try and help you follow these steps:
  1. Make sure you’re safe. Make sure that you block your Kopite groomer’s number and social media accounts, getting the mods involved, or as a last resort, you may even have to consider moving to another forum.
  2. Inform and protect your GOT friends. A lot of people being groomed by Kopites tell their friends about their experience, but many keep it a secret or think it’s embarrassing. In reality, you don’t always need to explain exactly why you became so obsessive about a Liverpool legend but you can still let other posters know in order to keep them safe and bring awareness.
  3. Talk it out. Halewoodblue is a very trusted and emotionally mature friend, to who you can just let it all out. That said I am here if you would prefer to PM me?
  4. Stop romanticizing about Benitez. Since Kopite grooming is simply emotional manipulation, you may feel a range of emotions including a desire to go on a tour of Anfield and so forth. This is normal but can be dangerous since if these feelings are not stopped you are likely to be easily groomed again and could end up loving Klopp.
  5. Find healthy relationships and cultivate them. It is apparent that you are losing contact with true Evertonians. It’s important to identify the true blues of GOT, those that understand that James is our best player and avoid toxic relationships such as foreverblert.
  6. Take away the Benitez love fest and remember that you are an Evertonian, just like James Rodriguez. Kopite groomers eventually leave the groomed person addicted to singing you’ll never walk alone and collecting signed pictures of Jamie Carragher. It can be important to get rid of these things and help the healing process. If you’re left dependent on singing you’ll never walk alone, get help from therapists or hotlines.
  7. Reclaim your personality and traits. Some people who have been groomed by Kopites feel “tainted” when they realise that they have had a false sense of feeling in love with Benitez. Remember your deep hatred for all things red. Let yourself move beyond this Benitez obsession and acknowledge that you have a lot of great traits and are a blue.
God bless you, mate.
This is known as 'Gaslighting' and is not allowed.

If there are 2 keepers on the bench, or it is top heavy with defensive players, and James isn't in the squad, a lot of people will be questioning the managers motives. And rightly so.
I just said, it's not about match fitness. It's a position the manager is taking on James. Some think he'll be involved in some capacity on Monday, I say that given what's happened and what's been said by Benitez there is no way that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.