2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is what @UptheTofees calls “my typical Saturday night”..

lol

Amigo, those days are long gone. Married lifestyle leads to spending my Saturday nights watching a movie with the kiddos and then bed by 1030 pm lol.

The closest thing to those days happens at work when most of my female coworkers objectify me, touch me, grab me, ask me to take off my shirt, etc.

Women are worse than men at just being straightforward lol. Don'tet anyone tell you otherwise

lol

Amigo, those days are long gone. Married lifestyle leads to spending my Saturday nights watching a movie with the kiddos and then bed by 1030 pm lol.

The closest thing to those days happens at work when most of my female coworkers objectify me, touch me, grab me, ask me to take off my shirt, etc.

Women are worse than men at just being straightforward lol. Don'tet anyone tell you otherwise

I know what you mean...so much wasted time fending them off.. It's always like "Jill! Eyes up" hard to get anything done..... :oops:
umm.. unrelated... Where do you work and how do I apply?

As a gamer myself, James starting a Twitch channel is like the most exciting news this year. I hope he plays PES.

Sounds like they like to pick on Richarlison. I'm guessing cause even if he responds back its in Portuguese.

Just some random 10/10 Colombian mammy screaming his name. Everyday occurrence for James.

If I didn’t love him as a blue I’d absolutely detest him.

Be honest that's how we'd all react.

That was my reaction when I had my James shirt delivered.

Can't go a day without this happening to me tbf.

Have to swat them away with a stick.

Are there many Colombian mammys floating round county road?

more likely to look like this
1614265823979.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.