2020/21 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evertonians "*cry* we haven't won anything in 25 years"

Evertonians "why is he playing a full strength side"?

Bizarre train of thought from some fans.
But it’s not the same Evertonians saying both things, is it? I mean, some people here are saying we should prioritize trophies, some people think league position is more important, and then some are saying the derby trumps all. But it’s just different people with different opinions. I don’t see what’s bizarre.

Whereas Brighton represents three "meaningless PL points." Thing is, Dave, you're taking the opposite extreme. I suspect the actual feeling of the vast majority of supporters, myself included, is that any three points are valuable, but those taken off our neighbours are that much sweeter. They should not, however, be sought at the expense of other wins that would help us in the table.
Couldn't give a flying one if we lost points to Brighton as long as we got that Kopite monkey off our backs.

I'm gonna miss that swagger and thr way he patrols the pitch with his short tucked in like he means. Tommy G'esk

We’ve made an impression off the pitch, with the signing of James. What better way to make an impression on it by beating them and ending our dreadful record.

It's an intolerable record. Anyone who steps up and ends it can make a name for themselves overnight. They really should be ripping the dressing room door off it's hinges to get out there and get themselves a piece of history.

It's an intolerable record. Anyone who steps up and ends it can make a name for themselves overnight. They really should be ripping the dressing room door off it's hinges to get out there and get themselves a piece of history.
Allan and James won’t be overawed about playing them with the games and teams they’ve played against. Doucoure was in a relegated side that tanked them 3-0. It’s all about belief, there is no doubt we have the talent, we just need the other players to follow the new signings lead.

It'd be like a shot of rocket fuel through the club...but apparently it "isn't a priority" and it's "just another 3 points to play for".
I think momentum is important. I wouldn’t want to sacrifice tomorrow to win against Liverpool. But I do think beating Liverpool would set up our season and put us on another other.

8/8 and we are all of a sudden a different proposition. That kind of momentum would be huge.

Is this the Allan thread or another derailment rant about the derby? Hope the guy plays in that game and all the rest of our prem games. Pity he's not available tomorrow but if the spirit and belief installed in our club is real, then I can't see us losing. Huge 3 points before meeting the rs. His replacement needs to step up and show the committment he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.