2020/21 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shock horror.

Ancelotti is a master of doing this.

It’ll be a low risk, but risk worth taking to stop him going to South America potentially getting back on Friday morning and having the derby to play at 12:30.

Unbelievable.

The derby "not a priority". A decade since we beat them.

Can someone help me here?
Yep I'll stand with you sir .
10 years without beating them has been hell . As an old man who remembers us matching them consistently, this distresses me .
The taunts have been unbearable over the last few years but not as bad as the memories of the eighties that keep hitting me over the head .
I hate that team . Despise them . Just imagine the feeling we all would feel if we beat them at the s-hole over the park . Close your eyes and imagine it .

Yep I'll stand with you sir .
10 years without beating them has been hell . As an old man who remembers us matching them consistently, this distresses me .
The taunts have been unbearable over the last few years but not as bad as the memories of the eighties that keep hitting me over the head .
I hate that team . Despise them . Just imagine the feeling we all would feel if we beat them at the s-hole over the park . Close your eyes and imagine it .
It'd be like a shot of rocket fuel through the club...but apparently it "isn't a priority" and it's "just another 3 points to play for".

It'd be like a shot of rocket fuel through the club...but apparently it "isn't a priority" and it's "just another 3 points to play for".

Whereas Brighton represents three "meaningless PL points." Thing is, Dave, you're taking the opposite extreme. I suspect the actual feeling of the vast majority of supporters, myself included, is that any three points are valuable, but those taken off our neighbours are that much sweeter. They should not, however, be sought at the expense of other wins that would help us in the table.

Unbelievable.

The derby "not a priority". A decade since we beat them.

Can someone help me here?
Spot on. I know every derby is important, but this is arguably the biggest we’ve had in years. It’s our chance to make a statement. Beat them and we will be recognised as a threat to the so called top 4, hopefully denting their confidence in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.