Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho sold KdB/Salah/Lukaku :oops:

At the time, it could be argued he still had better players in each position and the players ability meant they had to move to play.

I still think Lukaku is not quite at the level of clubs looking to win the CL and PL.

The Esk couldn’t wait could he?

I don’t doubt he knows what he’a talking about but he seems to revel in us being skint.

We aren’t spending £20 Million on that clogger.

I'm from Denmark and I've been watching Højbjerg pretty much from the beginning. Perhaps I'm a bit biased but I think he's going to be an excellent purchase should we go for him. He has the tenacity and fight mixed with good technical abilities. Reminds me of a mix between Coleman and Tommy Gravesen (without the quality of baldness)

I think he's gone under the radar because he lacks the special moments but then again he rarely makes stupid mistakes. Confident on the ball and a good passer, and ultimately I think he will allows players like Gomes, Iwobi and Bernard to do their thing even better.

@OneTrueLegend sorry €9mil not €6mil for barca to buy betis' share

Hes complete garbage.

You have never watched him play, stop falling in love with names and ages.

Reports of interest from us and Arsenal in Stones again. Can’t see Arsenal going for him seeing as they have Saliba, Luiz, Mari, Sokratis, Mustafi, Mavropanos, Holding all on the books and have given new deals to 2 of them.

Id love to have him back. He’s a bit of a tool but he can play no doubt about it. Guardiola works well with the very best defenders (Kompany Puyol, Pique, Laporte) but everyone else has looked pretty poor under him including some very decent players at Bayern and City.

Holgate and Keane have come on leaps and bounds under Ancelotti. Imagine Stones back to his absolute best paired with Holgate. We’d be sorted at the back forages.

Reports of interest from us and Arsenal in Stones again. Can’t see Arsenal going for him seeing as they have Saliba, Luiz, Mari, Sokratis, Mustafi, Mavropanos, Holding all on the books and have given new deals to 2 of them.

Id love to have him back. He’s a bit of a tool but he can play no doubt about it. Guardiola works well with the very best defenders (Kompany Puyol, Pique, Laporte) but everyone else has looked pretty poor under him including some very decent players at Bayern and City.

Holgate and Keane have come on leaps and bounds under Ancelotti. Imagine Stones back to his absolute best paired with Holgate. We’d be sorted at the back forages.

the fact they bought david luiz, is every reason why i think arsenal would buy him ha Ancelotti nor brands were here when stones was here, which means him previously being here means nothing. I loved him as a player, but don't think i'd want him back personally. Him and pickford would be a nightmare for the heart imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.