Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Tarik Lamptey is very similar but at a smaller club so a bit out of the spotlight right now. He’s a bit more realistic though.

I’d also be all over Louis Sibley before an established top 4 club takes him.

Well spotted @boris watched him today motm vs norwich.

tbh if we sold Pickford for 60 mill and could pick up a decent keeper for a quarter of that then it’s good business and would allow us to splash out on another area of the team.
you could get a swap plus cash - but it wont happen , villa are at best a small championship club

Good little player that lamptey, whereas Aaron’s I struggle to understand the hype, crap

I like Aarons but Lamptey played really well today

When @boris Mentioned him id no idea who he was so nice to see him in action.

Ngakia and him look pretty decent players already with huge potential.

Nice if brands gets us some of these types.

I'm usually a bit sceptical of these videos of players on Youtube which I'm certain are made by the agencies that represent the players. But, if youve got 10 minutes to spare, take a look at videos of Ibrahim Sangare, who we have been linked with quite a bit in the past. There are just too many instances of wonderful play for him not to be a significant talent. Countless clips of him breaking up opposition play, carrying the ball forwards, but notably so many perfectly weighted forward passes. When you think how boring it has been over recent years to see our central midfielders always thinking first of passing sideways as soon as they are in possession. Apparently only one year left on his contract so Toulouse need to sell this summer. £10m/15m would seem a bargain - still only 22 so if it didn't work out we'd get our money back. Surely a gamble worth taking.

Esk knows very little strikes me as someone who thinks his opinion carries more weight than it does. If we shift players we can bring them in.

I think we will push for Hojberg just a hunch. Doubt he will be anymore that. 25m.

I'll give up if we spend anywhere near £20-25 million on the bloke.

1 year on his deal I'll be content with a £15 million or so deal.

He's bang average anyway just that he's better than Delph & Davies.

Status
Not open for further replies.