Cazoo to replace Sportpesa

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was never even remotely hinted at that Usmanov was going to sponsor anything but the training ground and match days. People just got 2 and 2 together and made 50 based on that

I don’t see any negative with this deal, they sponsor us, they get worldwide exposure being on our shirts up to 40-45 times a season. We also get a sponsor that can be seen on kid’s kits that’s been hideously missing for 16 years

Add to the fact there’s a new sleeve sponsor to come, plus opportunity for the women’s and Academy teams to have separate sponsorship, bringing more revenue into the club
It might be an American thing but I've always hated the sponsorship logo on the front of the kits.

Superimposed1591629226201.jpg
#AnnounceBarkley

Will be a nice white one for us.

Hopefully anyway...

Cant wait to place a bet on the sportpesa website on my NEC phone on the one 2 one network whilst having a hafnia bacon buttie and a chang in my cazoo car.

I have no idea what Keijin and Danka do...

Telecommunications and photocopiers

Really surprising positivity on this thread.

I think its good, as said previously we offer little more in terms of exposure at the moment than Watford or West Ham so I am happy that it isn't a betting company and they have a logo that isn't ridiculous. If Moshiri/Usmanov's wealth propels us into Europe then sponsorship money will multiply exponentially.

This new deal goes on one season longer than our original deal with Sportpesa at similar rates. At a time when the world is going nuts we have kept our sponsorship cash flow, given an opportunity to add more sponsors on the ladies shirts etc & now kids can have a 'proper' shirt without the shackles of a gambling firm that seemed happy to insult us at will.
I had heard of cazoo before & the online car buying thing is growing fast. Same guy did LoveFilm too which ended up being bought by Amazon.
Yes it's not USM & worth 70 million squillion trillion a season but outside of that dream deal with Usmanov it was never going to be a huge increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.