Votes: 265 33.5%
  • Top 10

Votes: 315 39.8%
  • Bottom half

Votes: 47 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
8 points behind 4th spot with a worse GD - there goes CL.

All about Europa now - need to get points on the board.

Not for me at all mate. Chelsea will soon be playing back in Europe. If we can avoid defeat at Stamford Bridge we can catch them. They have I believe 17 from their last 14 games. It's catchable. We probably need to pick up 5-6 points minimum from the next 4 though!

If We have any aspirations to be a top team we have to start wining at places like Arsenal Spurs and Chelsea, this May sound obvious but The whole club from top to bottom including fans have to change mindset, this can start with the players and if they don’t can’t then ship them out and get winners in, I am sure Carlo will see to this

Today will tell a tale. Up against a good side who are going through a wobbly patch. Arsenal could put together a winning run which could see them into Europe, much like ourselves. A win today gives either side a an advantage over the other. A win sets us up nicely for the run in, a draw wouldn't be a bad result, a loss and we are back scrambling for seventh place. This is an opportunity, hopefully the players see it as such and react accordingly.

Today will tell a tale. Up against a good side who are going through a wobbly patch. Arsenal could put together a winning run which could see them into Europe, much like ourselves. A win today gives either side a an advantage over the other. A win sets us up nicely for the run in, a draw wouldn't be a bad result, a loss and we are back scrambling for seventh place. This is an opportunity, hopefully the players see it as such and react accordingly.

A loss and we are scrambling for 8-10th at best mate certainly if Utd and Wolves win today.

Its finished.

Only way we can dream is if we go on a mad run of say - beat Utd, draw away at Chelsea then beat the Kopites and end the unbeaten streak.

Anything but a win next sunday and its deffo season over.

Status
Not open for further replies.