Everton rejects £85M Barca bid for Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to Sky, whilst they put out these insane rumours for their own hits, unknowingly they're at the same time - I'd imagine - helping increase GOT traffic and increasing their revenue through ads.

So yeh, cheers Sky, crack on :D

Im posting again abut my issue with Sky and Skybet, my understanding is they are subsidiary companies, so any "rumour" perpetuated by Sky News that is then bet on using Skybet is a "conflict of interest" and needs to be reviewed, it cant be allowed to continue especially when there is a huge focus on the mental, financial and moral of betting associations with sport, its appalling even if I am biased as its Everton they are having a surreptitious go at!

Im posting again abut my issue with Sky and Skybet, my understanding is they are subsidiary companies, so any "rumour" perpetuated by Sky News that is then bet on using Skybet is a "conflict of interest" and needs to be reviewed, it cant be allowed to continue especially when there is a huge focus on the mental, financial and moral of betting associations with sport, its appalling even if I am biased as its Everton they are having a surreptitious go at!

No chance. Let the buyer beware. If someone is daft enough to throw their money away on a Sky rumour then so be it.

On Ronaldo

"I love him. He is one of the greatest players in football history. The reason I wear yellow boots is because of him. My memory of him is scoring lots of goals in yellow boots so I chose mine in homage to him! I model myself on him as a player and will continue to do so, given what a great example he is. We met at a Nike event in London. It was only for a few seconds, but I spoke to him. He told me to keep going as I am and that I could make it in the Brazilian national team. It was only 20 seconds but it was enough to make me really happy. Before the event, I was shaking at the prospect of meeting him. I was so excited, because I'd only ever seen him before on TV. It was a really special moment for me."

No chance. Let the buyer beware. If someone is daft enough to throw their money away on a Sky rumour then so be it.

I get your point but "vulnerable" people don't just dismiss the BS that Sky and Sky News perpetuate, they act on it! that is using "their" position to "influence" markets opinions etc and not all people can see past it.

while Sky make money off this then they will act without care of consequences to some people.

I am not affected by it but those that are need some protection, gambling should not be associated with a rumour mill monger like Sky News and it needs to be brought into the public eye!

Sorry rant over!
;)

Ancelotti today:

'I was surprised yesterday he was here, he was still here, he didn't go to Barcelona, and so there was, I think there was a rumour, we didn't receive an official offer for him, and the player is happy here, he signed a contract, a new contract just one month ago, he is a really important part of our squad, really important player, we are happy with him, and so, rumour is rumour, but also if it is not a rumour, Richarlison is really important for us, and he stay with us'

Deserves a thread of it’s own....
Hopefully he doesn’t throw the toys out the pram now

It’s about time we stopped selling our best to other teams. Let’s keep the best and seek to grow and build from them - adding more of the same caliber. The pundits think ‘Little Everton’ isn’t a team good players should stay with. Well, we have the manager that they think is above us, let’s have those players too.

I saw earlier today that Carlo has told Barcelona to not even bother with another bid in the summer.

Looks like Carlo is deadly serious about keeping the best talent, telling other clubs to bugger off, and strengthening the squad in the summer for next season.

Like his style, telling Barca to do one! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.