Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you are just making stuff up to suit your agenda lol lol lol lol

If I didn't know better it would almost be like laundering money. I mean it can't be that it's not like Usmanov knows any figures in say a pariah states government, like Vladimir Putin or whatever is it? Definitely not cleaning money and gaining popularity in another country that.

I think it will be USM shirt and stadium sponsorship eventually.

Currently shirt sponsorship is the only genuine sponsorship income we can get.

Once we've got Planning Permission and funding sorted ( and possibly before then ), there's no reason a sponsorship deal for naming rights can't be put in place. The stadium doesn't need to have been built for it to be known as the USM Arena. Instead of the media reporting on the "New Everton stadium at Bramley Moore Dock" they'd be asked to refer it as the "USM Arena".

Watch this space etc

.... though, to be honest, I'm just making an educated guess here.

Although I say it meself Phil, I wasn't far off there.

Once we've got Planning Permission and funding sorted ( and possibly before then ), there's no reason a sponsorship deal for naming rights can't be put in place. The stadium doesn't need to have been built for it to be known as the USM Arena. Instead of the media reporting on the "New Everton stadium at Bramley Moore Dock" they'd be asked to refer it as the "USM Arena".

You'd probably struggle to justify, to the powers that be, the cost of whatever full naming rights per annum might be, but I reckon you'd get away with, say, 50% of the naming rights of an open, functioning stadium.

Watch this space etc

.... though, to be honest, I'm just making an educated guess here.
So 50m a year sponsorship for the naming rights of a hole in the ground and a building site
Works for me lol

Not quite. He has first dibs.

But essentially, yes.

My reading of it, is he has first rights. So if someone bids £35 million they would have an option to outbid them if they wish. It may be a payment of exclusivity to stop Everton negotiating with other partners for a period of time. I mean given our commercial success, they have obviously taken the prudent decision of tying down a period of exclusivity :D:D:D

giphy.gif

He is paying 30m to be considered (only considered mind you ) to be allowed bid a world record amount for the naming rights on our new stadium.
We may tell him to kof and keep the 30m instead ,but I think thats highly unlikely.
I can see a bidding war ensuing between USM and Megafon over our stadium naming rights

It's being briefed this is not a naming rights deal.

I'd suggest this is a payment to secure a period of exclusivity with the club. So if someone wants to bid, unless USM give their blessing they cannot go ahead. In general they would pay USM a fee then pay the club a fee on top. USM could care whatever they want to get out of the agreement.

If the company was growing radically it would make some sense. However we know what this is.

Naming rights will be done on top of this. I suspect it will be a longer term deal, with it all paid up front. I wouldn't be surprised if we negotiated a 20 year deal at 15 million per/a but any figure can be added in. Alternatively they may just do it in 5 year blocks, that can help top up any potentially losses we have.

If they get this past UEFA though then they are in a strong position. 30 million for a period of exclusivity would suggest a very valuable naming deal.

That simply isn't true though. Moshiri bought Everton in February 2016 and Usmanov launched a bid to buyout Kroenke 15 months after that.
How many times do we have to explain this to you
Listen closely and then report back to headquarters
An object or possession is only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it
You might value your house at 200,000 but if someone offers you 500,000 that’s what it’s worth
Can you see where this is going
No
I’ll explain further mare you still listening
Feel free to interrupt if I lose you
Usmanov offered way over the market price for Kronkes shares knowing full well Kronke would not sell
By offering this amount he now set a new value for Arsenal and told Kronke how much the club was worth in his eyes
Kronke wanted to buy Arsenal outright so he could incorporate it in the states ( basically means register it )
So now to buy Usmanov out he had to pay well over market price because Usmanov had set the new value
Kronke could not say no because he needed to incorporate Arsenal in America so he could use them and their cash flow as collateral for loans for his other sporting franchises

Any questions ????

We have secured a sponsorship deal, just as they do. They do it more than anyone, so if thats their view, maybe they should just shut down.
So with having this deal in place the record losses we were about to publish don’t mean a lot or have I got that wrong? Obviously it’s 105m losses over 3 seasons the FFP look at is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.