Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a really loose sense of owning something. Moshiri does not own the Club he owns 77.2% of it. There is a massive difference between being a majority owner and being the only owner. Especially when you are converting loans to equity or financing a Stadium.

Why did you bring up Kroenke and not Mansoor or Abramovich when talking about making a Club private. They certainly don't take money out of their clubs.

The best thing though is you complaining about theories and then coming up with a whopper about Moshiri being an accountant advising Usmanov.

My take on the situation is that I don't think Usmanov is on board because if he was then the money would be there to buy out the small shareholders, to prop up the books with loans and crucially to fund the Stadium. I also don't think we would be taking out short term loans against the TV money if Usmanov was on board.

You're a funny guy.

I think it will be USM shirt and stadium sponsorship eventually.

Currently shirt sponsorship is the only genuine sponsorship income we can get.

Why would you have a holding company as shirt sponsors though. Firstly it means you are losing out on the genuine money that you could earn. Secondly the holding company doesn't gain anything by becoming more visible. City are sponsored by Etihad but that is a genuine company that benefits from the massive exposure that shirt sponsorship in the Premier League brings in.

Why would you have a holding company as shirt sponsors though. Firstly it means you are losing out on the genuine money that you could earn. Secondly the holding company doesn't gain anything by becoming more visible. City are sponsored by Etihad but that is a genuine company that benefits from the massive exposure that shirt sponsorship in the Premier League brings in.
probably for the same reason that the holding company sponsor our training facility... because they can. Even if Ussy comes omn board, I'd expect us to get loans for the stadium build, use other peoples money and spread your own money in many places with borrowing taking up the slack. Its as very common business practice especially at the moment when money is very cheap to borrow.

I dunno where to start with this

I think it will be USM shirt and stadium sponsorship eventually.

Currently shirt sponsorship is the only genuine sponsorship income we can get.

Once we've got Planning Permission and funding sorted ( and possibly before then ), there's no reason a sponsorship deal for naming rights can't be put in place. The stadium doesn't need to have been built for it to be known as the USM Arena. Instead of the media reporting on the "New Everton stadium at Bramley Moore Dock" they'd be asked to refer it as the "USM Arena".

You'd probably struggle to justify, to the powers that be, the cost of whatever full naming rights per annum might be, but I reckon you'd get away with, say, 50% of the naming rights of an open, functioning stadium.

Watch this space etc

.... though, to be honest, I'm just making an educated guess here.

probably for the same reason that the holding company sponsor our training facility... because they can. Even if Ussy comes omn board, I'd expect us to get loans for the stadium build, use other peoples money and spread your own money in many places with borrowing taking up the slack. Its as very common business practice especially at the moment when money is very cheap to borrow.

There is a difference though it is unlikely that anyone else would sponsor the training ground. That isn't the case with shirt sponsorship.

lollollol

Course they do mate, I mean, it's not a fudge in any shape or form is it !

I am not saying it is a legitimate deal. What I am saying is that shirt sponsorship works, it increases brand awareness and generates sales. So why would you have the name of the holding company on our shirts and not one of the legitimate companies USM owns.

Since day one of Moshiri buying into us this has always been the end game, Moshiri and Usmanov running a top flight Prem team together, as they planned at Arsenal.

There are half a dozen reasons for Usmanov waiting a couple of years to make his interest official as he has this week, but he's been here all along since Moshiri bought the shares anyway we all know this, angry birds on the shirts, USM sponsoring a training ground, Moshiri has been paving the way for his good friend and partner being involved officially sooner or later.

These fella's love football, and they love Prem football that happens to be the best and most lucrative league in the world, they want to sit together in a brand new state of the art stadium watching their team compete at the top end of European football, they have immense wealth that they can't take with them to the after life, so why not enjoy their wealth with Everton.

It's always been the plan from day one of Kroneke blocking their way to power at Arsenal permanently, Arsenal fans loss as they feared is becoming reality.

I am not saying it is a legitimate deal. What I am saying is that shirt sponsorship works, it increases brand awareness and generates sales. So why would you have the name of the holding company on our shirts and not one of the legitimate companies USM owns.

You're amusing mate, a bit Esk / Watched Toffee lite, but I hope you stick around, it's always good to have someone thinking out of the box.

I hope we’re sponsored by a steal or metal company, can never find me some good quality steal when the urge hits

I'd like to be sponsored by one of the following

Staples - how many times do you need envelopes, pens, a4 notepad and staples

Fairy - always seem to run out of washing up liquid on my day off

Milk tray - will remind me that I'm short of milk plus they are a great brand of chocolate at a competitive price

Status
Not open for further replies.