2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the talent in any of those squads?

Certainly none here, despite the DoF's spending.

BTW, I;m not saying retain Silva - I left that position behind last week. But I woint accept any argument that says that the players are ok we just need a good manager. These players are pathetically bad, given the cash paid for them.

Brendan Rodgers just made Iheanacho it's Sadio Mane tonight.

That's what managers do.

Carragher on Super Sunday: “I thought Marco Silva didn’t deserve that, he’s done an excellent job today, with basically no midfield, to force Leicester to change their system and it’s come down to almost the last kick of the game - he can count himself really unlucky”
He’s a weirdo who needs a severe beating.

Carragher on Super Sunday: “I thought Marco Silva didn’t deserve that, he’s done an excellent job today, with basically no midfield, to force Leicester to change their system and it’s come down to almost the last kick of the game - he can count himself really unlucky”

Yeah, he sounded gutted for Silva when the winner went in...

A lot of the managers problems coming from having a bunch of midfielders that have no legs at all, we get overran/overpowered in every single game. Brands has to take some of the blame for this as well, although I still believe silva will be gone before Chelsea

So easy blaming managers though. Same players with not a great midfield
He’s been let down badly by Brands. I really don’t get this DOF role. It should be up to the manager and him alone for style of play tactics and more importantly player recruitment.
That is were the problems are. Too much in fighting on the club with Kenwright also. He should go as well.
Sack the DOF position.Its not for us.

As bad as Silva is lets not forget he comes across as a nice fella, just cant cut it, its not a personal hate thing, also its not just him, these players are all letting us down badly as well

I think it’s down to the manager mate. Bfs can get us out from the relegation zone with playing Martina and Bolasie & Co.

Look at the table, look at who we have played so far.

yes, Leicester away is a difficult fixture. But unfortunately for Silva, when you lose to the 3 promoted sides, fixtures like this take on added significance.

Under the circumstances, it’s another crap result.

He shouldn’t be sacked for today. He should be sacked for the last 4 months.

He's right what he says about the midfield though. We are lacking any MF of quality at all.

He's been unfortuante in that. He never got over the Gueye decision.

Gueye was a good player for us but let’s not make out we were unbeatable, we lost something like 40 games with Gueye as a player

Status
Not open for further replies.