2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not saying I would. I personally wouldn’t. I’d have shifted him long ago although perhaps there some wisdom in not getting a manager in against them for his first game.

Some would argue that leaving him in charge, to take the hammering and then firing him after would look better from a club's point of view.

Can we not just forfeit a 3-0?

I’m not saying I would. I personally wouldn’t. I’d have shifted him long ago although perhaps there some wisdom in not getting a manager in against them for his first game.
Joe Royal’s first game was at Anfield if I remember correctly and we won 1-0 I think!

Tom made two mistakes, that much is true... but he got very little support from Sigurdsson imo, a captain in armband only.
Feel sorry for Tom, cos he's played well recently.

Andy, he played well against an appalling Southampton side. That's all.

Won't be sacked after that performance as a whole.

Just means waiting longer to sack him adds another two losses to the column. 9 in 15 come the Chelsea game

He won't go u know, not after that Friday interview from Brands basically saying he has all the backing of the board, that didn't sound to me like he had one game left. Here for the Annual Anfield Debacle

Where's the talent?

6 months at Hull, 6 months at Watford.
12 months each in two mickey mouse leagues managing the top clubs in those league.

His myth is all based on what he did with a lower division Portuguese side in Estodril.

He's a fraud who will be back in Portugal managing Brags
Where's the talent in any of those squads?

Certainly none here, despite the DoF's spending.

BTW, I;m not saying retain Silva - I left that position behind last week. But I woint accept any argument that says that the players are ok we just need a good manager. These players are pathetically bad, given the cash paid for them.

I’m not even sure if sacking him will fix anything, we’ll probably get some other waster in because of where we’re currently languishing.

But somebody needs to be held accountable for what we’ve witnessed so far this season, and the buck stops with the manager.

It’s the players who should be held accountable but unfortunately that’s impossible. Half of them are horrible footballers, the other half are truly horrible human beings.

Status
Not open for further replies.