2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my point. The fact you need a history book to remember when we were last a force in football is depressing.
...and the last decade or so we're not that far off are we?

How can you support a team and think theylre irrelevant? Doesn't make sense to me.

Carragher on Super Sunday: “I thought Marco Silva didn’t deserve that, he’s done an excellent job today, with basically no midfield, to force Leicester to change their system and it’s come down to almost the last kick of the game - he can count himself really unlucky”

So what? We can’t live on hard luck stories. We lost the match.

I know you don't like Davies mate, but our MotM polls suggest he's been good for the last three games before today.

Notoriously poor barometer. I always refer people to the first 100 pages of the Tom Cleverly thread, vast majority of people get a weird lob-on for certain players (like Davies) and will go totally over the top when they have a 6/10 performance.

The kid is an absolute weapon. All that crap on social media in the summer. He's got not intention of ever improving, we've convinced him that he's made it.

At least Marco can go to sleep tonight, safe in the knowledge that neither this defeat, nor the upcoming embarrassment at Anfield will cost him his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.