Match Thread Everton v Norwich City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it would not. Everton will not go down. Or be close to it
Weeeeell, I can't really disagree with you. It was more the general similarity that we often look good in bits, but are prone to letting in preventable goals, not scoring enough, and therefore hovering around the relegation area before making a recovery. The actual difference between us and Norwich is that we both think we'll recover somewhat, whereas Norwich will be fortunate to do so.

Fixture list is so weird, obvs after Norwich we've got a joke of a run but just checked later on in season and in 7 game weeks in a row we've got Leicester , Chelsea , Liverpool, spurs , arsenal, United and NORWICH aswell, wtf
The schedule this year does have large runs of poor teams then large runs vs top teams, etc. We just didnt take advantage of an "easy start" on the schedule.

These are legitimately awful. A full on Championship side masquerading as a Premiership team. Fully expect a nice clean 4-1 thrashing with a double from Richarlison and a header from Mina.

These are legitimately awful. A full on Championship side masquerading as a Premiership team. Fully expect a nice clean 4-1 thrashing with a double from Richarlison and a header from Mina.
. Hope so would gives us all a real boost for the games coming up the players and fans

I’m genuinely looking forward to this game. The chance to win two games on the bounce will set us up nicely for our December run against the better teams. It’s all about confidence.

GettyImages-1164507379-1024x683.jpg

And yet again, an International break, honestly what is the point in International football? /throws patio chair

Next up at Castle Goodison is the birds from Norwich, a Championship side in waiting and much-needed fodder for Marcos Marvels.

If you havent marked this 1 down as an away win you havent been paying attention, I KID, I KID!

Yet again we hope and pray all our players make it home safely and injury-free.

Goats 11 to start :

T-rex
Sid - Yez - Mas - Luca
Fabs - TomTom
Walcott - Wobs - Rico
Kean​
Def a team I can get behind! Give kean a shot at bagging the first

Status
Not open for further replies.