2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was challenging for the ball mate and was doing his bit for the team

If he truly hadn't been arsed he wouldn't have put himself in that position
Schneiderlin challenging for the ball and getting booked = stupid, not arsed. McCarthy challenging for the ball and getting kicked = Dead brave, definitely arsed. Seems totally unbiased that.

It is stupid when you're already on a yellow for dissent

Seems a total ignorance towards the context of the discussion that.
Last time I went down to Selhurst Park another midfielder was sent off for 2 yellows. The second was an absolute joke of a challenge right in front of me, the second he looked like making it the whole away end knew how it was going to end. Can't for the life of me remember the lad's name, but he obviously had a terrible attitude, wouldn't you agree?

Last time I went down to Selhurst Park another midfielder was sent off for 2 yellows. The second was an absolute joke of a challenge right in front of me, the second he looked like making it the whole away end knew how it was going to end. Can't for the life of me remember the lad's name, but he obviously had a terrible attitude, wouldn't you agree?

Had he stormed out of training in the past and just genuinely been an arse for a large period of time?

Again, willful ignoring of context

Had he stormed out of training in the past and just genuinely been an arse for a large period of time?
I have heard rumours of his attitude to training being less than exemplary yes. Not that it should matter unless you're ignorant to the context of the discussion like, but there you go.

Given the choice of James McCarthy or Morgan Schneiderlin I would take McCarthy every time.

McCarthy wanted to move away because he knew he would not be a regular starter under Marco Silva , it seems Morgan Schneiderlin doesn't have the same desire to start on a regular basis as it is obvious he will be behind Delph, Gomes and Gbamin at least.

For a player as experienced as Schneiderlin last Saturdays two yellow cards were stupid beyond belief. He deserved a slap for his reaction alone to the first one.

Given the choice of James McCarthy or Morgan Schneiderlin I would take McCarthy every time.

McCarthy wanted to move away because he knew he would not be a regular starter under Marco Silva , it seems Morgan Schneiderlin doesn't have the same desire to start on a regular basis as it is obvious he will be behind Delph, Gomes and Gbamin at least.

For a player as experienced as Schneiderlin last Saturdays two yellow cards were stupid beyond belief. He deserved a slap for his reaction alone to the first one.

With Delph's injury problems and the new lad settling, I think Schneiderlin could see a lot of game time. Worryingly.

Hang on, yes he was stupid getting sent off but this was game one of the season and playing a team always searching for free kicks with some dramatic play acting. Yes, Schneiderlin should have reacted better but, he had an excellent run of very good games to finish last season so dont write him off too soon.

We’re only looking short because we have 2 injured and one suspended. You can’t plan a squad around that otherwise you’d have 40 players.
Spot on Nymz, we have had a few minor injuries, but midfield in the one area we can cope with them (provided they are minor of course) we have enough variations we can apply.

He looked like he was begging for that first yellow.
It was almost a really good challenge, but he caught Ayew on the back of the foot. If you watch the replay, the cleat is moving like he got a little stamp on the back of his foot (which hurts like a muther). In that situation, put your hands on your head or show frustration like a normal person. Don’t do... whatever he did. It was obvious dissent.

Status
Not open for further replies.