2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very angry with him on Saturday, as he threw away all the good will he acquired towards the end of last season

Totally lost his head. Some of our senior players needed to have a word though. Coleman gets reamed for not talking to the ref enough, but that's a complete non-issue for me. He needs to be speaking to players like Schneiderlin who act like absolute plums in his role as Captain though

The minute Morgan got that silly first booking he was throwing in slide tackles seconds later. Coleman/Gylfi needed to drag him to one side and tell him to calm the heck down because he was a red card waiting to happen at that stage, but no action was taken and he continued on his way like a destructive idiot

Just not good enough on his part, the senior pro's in the team part and also Silva's part, as he should have hooked him off once it was clear it wasn't going to end well

I'm not going to claim I watch the Russian league like some, but I've always kept an eye out for him from afar and ive seen clips of him, also he played for Portugal in the last World Cup, so not like he dropped off a cliff.

Not saying it could be helped, just stating a fact. If Gomes is anything more than a strain, we have Davies and Gbamin.

I actually think Schneiderlin is a decent player, but I sometimes question his mentality. And unlike many others, I like Davies too, and feel there's a player there. But the idea of him and an inexperienced new signing being our centre pairing is a concern.

On a free, I could think of worse players to have, and another positive is he will know Gomes from the national team, and will further the Portuguese contingent.

Really? That completely bypassed me. Are you sure you’re not thinking of Bruno Fernandes?

Very angry with him on Saturday, as he threw away all the good will he acquired towards the end of last season

Totally lost his head. Some of our senior players needed to have a word though. Coleman gets reamed for not talking to the ref enough, but that's a complete non-issue for me. He needs to be speaking to players like Schneiderlin who act like absolute plums in his role as Captain though

The minute Morgan got that silly first booking he was throwing in slide tackles seconds later. Coleman/Gylfi needed to drag him to one side and tell him to calm the heck down because he was a red card waiting to happen at that stage, but no action was taken and he continued on his way like a destructive idiot

Just not good enough on his part, the senior pro's in the team part and also Silva's part, as he should have hooked him off once it was clear it wasn't going to end well

Thing is Mikey he is one of our senior players he shouldn't need it. That was a Sunday morning after the ale football moment for the first yellow card. He should not be needing other players to tell him to grow up and behaviour like that is unacceptable. Controversial view, but I'd rather have kept McCarthy.

Quite simply he is just not my cup of tea. I dont like seeing him in a blue shirt. I dont like his mush.
I dont like that he always is thinking about the backward pass. I would give him away.

Thing is Mikey he is one of our senior players he shouldn't need it. That was a Sunday morning after the ale football moment for the first yellow card. He should not be needing other players to tell him to grow up and behaviour like that is unacceptable. Controversial view, but I'd rather have kept McCarthy.

If you had told me that Jimmy Mac's health could be guaranteed then I would completely agree on that one

You were doing so well up until that point. He hasn't looked arsed since Martinez was sacked, body language is terrible when he does make it on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.