Confirmed Signing Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Delph could do the Gana job and dare I say do it better, he has more to his game.

His fitness would be the only concern and the amount of red cards.
Not sure about him defensively tbh. Attacking wise I have no problem. With Gana it's the other way. But at least he offers protection.

I'd have no problem at all with this if he wasn't so injury prone. He's a good player, but does seem a risk given the number of games he's missed.

In today's market it's a very cheap deal. So then it's whether he adds to the squad? Think that is a yes. We were terrified to play anything other than a homes/gana midfield last season (even though schneiderlin turned out to be ok when required). Seems like a no brainer to me.

I think Delph could do the Gana job and dare I say do it better, he has more to his game.

His fitness would be the only concern and the amount of red cards.
Am not sure he can Gana is a much better tackler an he has an incredible engine. I don’t mind Delph but let’s not kid are selfs. Last few times I have seen him play in midfield he has looked well off the pace. I trust silva an brands for now but I don’t trust Everton. When we sold Rom people where saying we have a replacement lined up or we wouldn’t have let him go we still don’t have that replacement now. Delph is fine but if Gana goes we need to bring in an other midfielder ship Davis on loan an get rid of McCarthy an Mo shame about Besic tho. I thought he could of been great when we first signed him the injury’s didn’t help.

Again, if he's back up, then fine

If he's meant to be a regular starter, then I'm less fine with it

Wouldn't surprise me if he was being brought in to replace Gana. Why would he come if he didn't expect to play? If he wants to sit on the bench why not stay at City and collect medals like confetti?

I've said for a few years how good this fella is, he'll be as good a signing as Gareth Barry was (And he kept us in the Premiership) as far as Mo goes
he is a waste and likewise McCarthy & Schneiderlin.

Status
Not open for further replies.