Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

And I equally sure the player will accept a substantial wage cut in order to sign for us on about £50k per week.

We aren't bringing in anyone who's on £190k per week with their current club. We trying to AVOID administration, not speed up it's arrival.
You speak as is our highest paid player ISNT. Doucoure. We'd probably give him a pay rise.

Dont change everton if it works great but not sure why when they turned down 30 from us from jan

People bashing this off, but could be legs!

Re-investing some.....of the Onana money! Isnt that what people want? To sell Onana for a profit and bring in a replacement who we can build and sell on again?
Benfica are known for taking any sort of deal in terms of payment terms etc!

People bashing this off, but could be legs!

Re-investing some.....of the Onana money! Isnt that what people want? To sell Onana for a profit and bring in a replacement who we can build and sell on again?
Benfica are known for taking any sort of deal in terms of payment terms etc!
Not bashing just want to hope not a gnoto situation and we chase and dont get him or another because cant agree price. Is another player Jota Silva at Vitoria Guimaraes has one year left on contract a winger could be a player we look at.

Dont change everton if it works great but not sure why when they turned down 30 from us from jan

If we did im certain they would have accepted. Hes not their first choice, flopped at Monaco and Getafe when he went to both on loan...and I dont think hes the type we can replace Onana with and then sell in two years at a major profit.

I hope im wrong if we sign him but i see thie being a poor signing.

Not bashing just want to hope not a gnoto situation and we chase and dont get him or another because cant agree price. Is another player Jota Silva at Vitoria Guimaraes has one year left on contract a winger could be a player we look at.
I don't think the Gnonto thing had any knock on effect on us though did it even if it was actually true? Its not like we spent all summer trying to sign him and forgot to go after anyone else because we were so focused on him.

If we did im certain they would have accepted. Hes not their first choice, flopped at Monaco and Getafe when he went to both on loan...and I dont think hes the type we can replace Onana with and then sell in two years at a major profit.

I hope im wrong if we sign him but i see thie being a poor signing.

I think these are the types of signing we should be looking at...at that fee it, its a lower risk, and we just cant get those top players or even top young telents.

Potentially seeing value, where other dont.

He is a decent player, and around the similar fee as Garner.

I think these are the types of signing we should be looking at...at that fee it, its a lower risk, and we just cant get those top players or even top young telents.

Potentially seeing value, where other dont.

He is a decent player, and around the similar fee as Garner.
He's more of a number 6 than anyone we have, which in itself isn't a bad thing at all, but given we don't really play with a proper number 6, it's a slightly odd one. This lad is your classic "win the ball back and give it to someone who can play" type. Usually you'd associate him being the holding player in a 433, but given we play that Dyche 4411 system most of the time, I'm not sure he's a natural fit (based on the v little I've seen of him). Still, this isn't the first time I've seen his name linked - he defo came up once before in the last year or two.

Charlie Taylor as free back up. More interested in getting a RB. Look the guy Munoz who palace have signed.
Looks a great player