Match Thread Luton Town v Everton - Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Playing a crap team that has embarrassed us twice already, now we’re mathematically safe after a good run is a massive test of Trackie-D’s motivational skills. Do these and Sheff Utd and I’d be a happy man.

In reality I predict a dismal performance and defeat tonight because I’m conditioned like that.

momentum mate - dyche will want it and mant more points we
can get stay above brentford

we owe these little scruffy meffs!

full side out and get them

momentum mate - dyche will want it and mant more points we
can get stay above brentford

we owe these little scruffy meffs!

full side out and get them
I hope you’re right mate! We’ve been burned once before when a decent run led into an abysmal one. That was under that idiot Suit Dyche though. Master tactician Trackie Dyche has got it in the bag; probably snot Arsenal, and all.

Would really like to give these a good thrashing. It will be interesting to see which Everton turns up tonight. The free of pressure, devil may care, go for a win Everton or the hard season nearly over time for a rest Everton. We will see

Playing a crap team that has embarrassed us twice already, now we’re mathematically safe after a good run is a massive test of Trackie-D’s motivational skills. Do these and Sheff Utd and I’d be a happy man.

In reality I predict a dismal performance and defeat tonight because I’m conditioned like that.
The pressure is off mate... I reckon we'll see a more laid back, chilled, and easy going performance.

It'll be a completely different side. Low rider style.

Except that Chong plays for them, not us! 😜