2023/24 Sean Dyche

It interesting to me unlike the recent string of managers , everton was perceived as a stepping stone for koeman, Martinez and silva , and even the has-been red who was hoping to rejuvenate his long stale career for Carlo it was an experiment and a lucrative opportunity until something more enticing came along but for dyche this is the apex of his career no other club with everton's history and although tainted still has a degree of prestige to it that dyche will never be associated with, the guy supposedly has his dream gig and just plays the same turgid unimaginative football he did at burnely after briefly trying to evolve now he's going to do everything to cling to this gig as his epl career his dead after this, as another poster stated his preferred style of football is no longer relevant even in the lower leagues

epl career his dead after this, as another poster stated his preferred style of football is no longer relevant even in the lower leagues

Dyche Football is not attractive but it can be effective with limited teams. He kept Burnley in the PL for a long time and he played a part in Everton staying in the league last season.

Having only stayed up on the final day last season, if someone had told me that Everton would be deducted 10 points and still somehow stay up this season, I would have said Dyche must have done a very good job working under those conditions.

Dyche will always be an option for desperate teams toward the end of the season, just as we were. But the Football becomes so unbearable and the results soon follow.

He must be getting close to being sacked surely, 12 games without a win is shocking for Everton, we seem to be accepting that we're also rans now, no fight for the shirt at all. Our club is massive and no way should we be getting beat by Luton, Bournemouth etc. Get a young manager in that will build this club up again using youth. someone like Russell Martin, I'd love to see us playing footy like Southampton do.
It's painful watching everton now.

Damning.

It’s almost as if the eyes don’t lie.

1712046970657.png

I found this only about that... What source do they get from.

We have the fewest goals from open play surely, but shot attempts I don't think so. I feel they confused something.

Edit: They corrected it.

Last edited: