2023/24 Sean Dyche

…. I’ll 100% stick with him, if he manages to keep us up with all that’s going on it will be some achievement. I watched that game and generally couldn’t blame the manager for the defeat.
In isolation, that’s a reasonable perspective.

But we’re on a generationally-bad winless streak under this manager.

You can’t absolve him of blame.

Needs to make massive tweaks to his game plan, Harrison hasn’t been working so give Dobbin a go, McNeil has been sparkless for god knows how long, play Danjuma when he’s fit again, both Beto and DCL are struggling for goals, either take a chance on Chermiti or play one off the other where we currently have Doucoure, Godfrey isn’t a full back so play either Coleman or Patterson

So will he resolve all our issues??

Who Dyche?

Hes a good manager, i think there is a bit of jeopardy there with the points deduction, but i think if we stay as we are now now, id wholly back him to keep us up. Over 38 games with no thrird party - its a non issue. If we stay up hes building this club and it needs it, defo, hes a proper football manager.

Clearly we have to run an anti virus, the squads got an overhang of a mismath of players through a number of different managers, it lack cohesiveness and has clear limits, this is is an interesting period, were i feel long term decsions are made - im looking at adversity and how people react and im sure he is to. I think that will have long term consequences.

But im absoultley backing him, even if everyone here is is losseing their load and im gonna back through this period when things rent going well 100%

Ive seen enough to know hes a good and proper manager.

No question or hesitation.