6 + 2 Point Deductions

At least we now know... Seeing the updated table is nice, but losing 6 points and being implicated in a second charge makes me very nervous. Maybe the two legal errors that the independent commission made could help us with the second charge.

The only chance i see, that we won't get hit with another 6 points, is if they interpret that we've already been punished for 66% of the period.

We've clearly still breached the rules. I'm guessing another 1-4 points.

I'm not in any way qualified to interpret this, but when I try and read it, I would be betting on us getting hit again with the 2nd charge.

Don't think so. They reference the EFL and their standards which they feel is adequate to reduce the point deduction to 6.

The EFL have rules to state a club can't be punished for the same issue in the same season. The EPL don't have those rules in place.

Think that works in our favour.

Getting 4 points back, not the best result, but not the worst. still concerned about the next hearing for the 2nd charge. The only saving grace I can see is that if we are docked 3 points say in the next charge that forest will get the same amount of points deducted and would stay beneath us in the table.

Hopefully the 2nd charge doesn't come to anything and we win 4 more games and draw 3 more and end the season on 40 points somewhere between 13th and 16th in the table. Hope this gives the players a boost for the rest of the season.

I still fundamentally dont feel comfortable with clubs being docked points for this financial stuff. Particularly when there is no framework in place.