6 + 2 Point Deductions

It's a complete joke, they just pick numbers from thin air. How do they decide if it's a 6 point penalty or a 10 point penalty, making it up as they go along. Best league in the world lol

They’ve picked just enough to keep us in the relegation picture as I predicted. The whole league is now just clickbait for tv subscribers and betting markets. Everton being safely in mid table doesn’t make anyone any money.

I just hope that any further deduction is applied this season.

If it's a more serious league next time around, six points could be a death sentence.

So 6 points which is what you get for breaching according to the PL as a minimum. So I am assuming they will say “Everton admitted breach, but we gave four points back thanks to their mitigating circumstances.”

If so, I fail to see how we don’t get another 6 points deducted in April, as we have again apparently admitted we are in breach, so it will just be the same dance: we are going to get another 6 took off us.

Yeah that's my worry mate, as others have said the best we can hope for in the case of another deduction is that it's only 2 points as we've already been done for the other 2/3s of the timeframe in the second charge.

Heady heights...

View attachment 247251

vince-mcmahon.gif
Hit 14th and that basically rounds down to us being in the top 10.