Rank our recent managers.

"I would see one of his staff regularly behind the equipment store having a crafty fag. This guy was supposedly a fitness coach. How do these guys get jobs in our country when we have such amazing homegrown people? They made it quite clear they didn’t want to mix with us. That’s their prerogative, of course..."
I loved Baz Rathbone, and his book, but he deffo voted Brexit due to the country being full up and reckons we should go back to shillings.

I loved Baz Rathbone, and his book, but he deffo voted Brexit due to the country being full up and reckons we should go back to shillings.

I met him once for a chat, and the best story he ever told me was when he knew he had to retire.

The ball went over his head at left back and he turned to chase the ball and defend it as last man. He was putting everything he had into getting to the ball first, every ounce of breath and effort. The crowd went quiet and he could hear the footsteps of the person behind him getting closer. He strained every sinew and gritted his teeth, found that extra 1% but the person behind him was getting closer and closer, he gets to the ball just before he was caught up, thows in a sliding challenge on the wet turf to make sure he gets there first to clear the ball out for safety to be met with jeers from the crowd. It was only when he got up he realised the person behind him was the Lino.

Hahahaha. The way he told it was brilliant, and I doubt I've done it justice here.

Likeable Performance
Moyes62
Martinez55
Koeman87
Allardyce76
Silva33
Ancelotti11
Benitez98
Lampard29
Dyche44

Sorry thought I'd do a table.

Ancelloti clearly the favourite. Turned water into wine with Davies, Holgate and Co.

Lampard high in the stakes of likeablility, lowest in performance.

Martinez scored low because he had the best tools available. A prime Barkley, Lukaku and others and he bottled top 4 then finished 11th twice.

Moyes great job, but didn't like him.

However ugly the football is, Dyche scores higher than some on both as I Reckon any of the others in same circumstances would have had us relegated by now.

LikeablePerformance
Moyes62
Martinez55
Koeman87
Allardyce76
Silva33
Ancelotti11
Benitez98
Lampard29
Dyche44

Sorry thought I'd do a table.

Ancelloti clearly the favourite. Turned water into wine with Davies, Holgate and Co.

Lampard high in the stakes of likeablility, lowest in performance.

Martinez scored low because he had the best tools available. A prime Barkley, Lukaku and others and he bottled top 4 then finished 11th twice.

Moyes great job, but didn't like him.

However ugly the football is, Dyche scores higher than some on both as I Reckon any of the others in same circumstances would have had us relegated by now.
ha, wow Barney, you've gone above and beyond here!!

Carlo above Moyes. Behave.

What did Carlo do at Everton that was better than the guy who stuck around determindley with no money, got regular European football, built a great squad, improved the training facilities and youth set up?

I just don't get the Carlo fantastico brigade, waving banners with his grid all over when he'd achieved nothing, and ran back to Madrid in a flash. Probeably the same bunch who worship a rat Colombian who had us off and played when he felt like it.

5. Lampard - clueless

4. Benitez/Allardyce/Ronko - toxic/negative

3. Dyche - limited

2. Silva/Martinez - flawed

1. Ancelotti - the greatest but effort vained

* Moyes - sure knew how to ruin strikers, bottle games and cups but he made us look like a decent team across seasons. He was also in charge for so many more seasons than the others here so I put him outside the list for that reason - naturally he achieved a lot more over time.

Ferguson, Wenger, Moyes - the Big Three. No one has won more prem games. Moyes in a separate category for that reason.

Used to think Martinez was the biggest fraud to ever stand in the Goodison dug-out - but that opinion has mellowed substantially given the absolute clown show that followed him. I guess the same for the Moyes haters, you start to appreciate the guys strengths from where we are now.

No one likes Koeman and honestly he's bad, but working under the Walsh / Brands / Moshiri hydra of genius - I'm not sure prime Mourinho gets anything done there.

1) Anchelotti. Its not even close.
2) Moyes. He did a brilliant job in the first half of his time here but held himself and us back in the second with his negativity. He's proven at West Ham that he can still contribute but has the same glass celling he had with us.
3) Silva. He really wasn't as bad as we (including me) all thought he was in retrospect.
4) Dyche. He's doing as good a job as can be expected with horrendous tools.
5) Allardyce. Did what was on the tin. Horrible football but I'm willing to bet that we'd have never have even got close to the relegation zone if we'd kept him around.
6) Koeman. An unlikeable bellend who made a bad situation worse but the blame equally lies with Walsh for his time here.
7) Martinez. An utter charlatan. Fluked one good season and then undid everything Moyes had achived in making us hard to beat. Wasted millions of utter pony too. He was the beginning of our downward spiral. He's got a lot to answer for the grinning idiot.
8) Lampard. Should never have gotten the job full stop. Laughable appointment. But at least he's not.......
9) The kopite pig. A horrible, odious scumbag who brought absolutely nothing of value to the table. Forced out players who has loads more to contribute and brought in garbage. Stabbed everyone in the back and never took a single scrap of responsibility. The rancid bellend is a stain on the clubs history.

Moyes is the best Everton manger on the list but Carlo is the best manager to have manged us. If that makes sense. Worst is a toss up between FSW and Lampard. Then you have Allardyce and Koeman fighting it out for the remaining relegation spot. Martinez is 3rd because of his one good season and Silva probably edges Dyche.