6 + 2 Point Deductions

Screenshot-2024-01-15-18-13-39-90-3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

On offer now!
Sold out in 3 shops by ours tonight.

Anyone have a clue what this part of our statement means?

"The club has no option but to submit a PSR calculation which remains subject to change pending the outcome of the appeal"

Think we are saying if we win our appeal, that means we would have had our mitigation accepted, which means we would do the same for this charge as it involves the same years

It's a great argument because it's not Everton making it. They could turn up, burn a million quid KLF style and say, "We're not Everton" and walk out laughing.

If this is about throwing sacrifices to avoid regulation then both clubs make excellent patsies. Everton and Forest, MPs might have heard of them, chuck them to the wolves.

Tempted to watch " Who killed the KLF " again now.

Anyone have a clue what this part of our statement means?

"The club has no option but to submit a PSR calculation which remains subject to change pending the outcome of the appeal"
I assume it means that it includes the interest on stadium loans which the independent commission said it shouldn’t (for the first breach)?
So they’ve included them again hoping it will get overturned.
Personally I think it’s an insane way to run a club.

They don't have any guidelines for it as this year accounts apparently filter from accounts already been reviewed and concluded on by the commission....so there's overlap they don't have guidelines on how to punish. The EFL do.

So again, farcical.
Indeed, utter nonsense. If I may be so bold as to borrow from Monty Python...

Premier League: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, the Premier League, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king.

Everton: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Everton: Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help, I’m being repressed!

I wonder if Mr Silk can threaten the process with legal action ?

I know we signed up to the rules but if there is no punishment guidelines in place thats been voted in / approved prior to proceedings surely that would be thrown out in court ?

Might ask my solicitor and see what he thinks.

Indeed, utter nonsense. If I may be so bold as to borrow from Monty Python...

Premier League: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, the Premier League, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king.

Everton: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Everton: Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help, I’m being repressed!

To continue the trend ....

Ne ne ne ne ne

We've already been punished for 66.66% of this time period. 20/21 and 21/22 have been assessed guilt was determined and we were punished... we have served our time for these transgressions...
Hmm, thinking about it, I wonder if this might mean we get a point deduction, but it'll be reduced. A big deduction for the first offence (10 pts - hopefully reduced), then because of the overlap the deduction will be 5 pts for the next time (say). Certainly in our case we can surely say that we couldn't act on the first charge