6 + 2 Point Deductions

That's absurd for anyone not to have sympathy when there's an obvious reason concerning the stadium financing for both charges.

If they don't see that then they're thick and not worth having the sympathy of.
Thing is though ( I agree with what you are saying) but generally people have an opinion without knowing the facts. It’s a natural default with some.
We must guilty as we have breached twice. That’s the perception and we will get what we deserve.
I get the general feeling that even our fans are saying “sod it we’ve had enough”
I feel that way myself TBF.

_132331114_gettyimages-1820312201.jpg

breaking the hearts of children.
do these devil-swine have no shame?

Wrong colour scarf. He’s not a telly clapping, advert clicking, subscription buying, twitter following, target consumer for sky and the PL so they literally couldn’t give one about whether he’s crying or not.

The only strategy in town is to keep the revenue generating customers happy and they are the fans of the big 6 specifically Liverpool United and Arsenal who bring in the most tv eyeballs.

I just cant see this second charge sticking. Not one bit of it.

It goes against natural justice, something that couldn't be said I suppose against the first charge.

You cant be charged for the same offence twice. The PL itself will amend their guidelines concerning this in the summer

I personally am trying to get my head around the fact that your 18/19 number showing a Accounting loss of £111 million has now dropped out and whilst we have now idea what allowances were made for P&S we know that the overall loss for P&S calculations for the 18/19, 19/20 &. 20/21 averaged and 21/22 were just £124 million.

I know it’s not straight forward but on the face of it your 22/23 losses have to risen from the 21/22 numbers and whilst it’s not exact it seems likely that they will be close to £100 million

There's no way they can give us more than a 10 points deduction.

So basically if we stay up by 10 points or more we are all good.

It's as simple as that.

As a club and as a fanbase we have got to fight with all our might.

We simply can't be relegated to the lower divisions. It won't just be the end of the stadium, but the end of our club.

The two breaches are a year apart. The first was for a rolling period ending 2022. The second is for a rolling period ending 2023.
We've already been punished for 66.66% of this time period. 20/21 and 21/22 have been assessed guilt was determined and we were punished... we have served our time for these transgressions...

We should install that ABBA-style AI/holographic technology at BMD and show ‘live games’ of ‘Everton’ thrashing all comers every week.

That way we can disband the actual club but still get an enjoyable match day experience. We’d even be able to vote what virtual historic teams we play (Brazil 1970 etc).

It would all be totally delusional but at least it’d be fun, the stadium would get used and we wouldn’t have to deal with the PL.
If we can wear ABBA outfits then I am in.

There's no way they can give us more than a 10 points deduction.

So basically if we stay up by 10 points or more we are all good.

It's as simple as that.

As a club and as a fanbase we have got to fight with all our might.

We simply can't be relegated to the lower divisions. It won't just be the end of the stadium, but the end of our club.
Wouldnt be so sure.. i can hear the commission now... blah blah blah, we consider a second breach more serious than the first, therefore a harsher penalty is appropriate... so the commission has decided on 12 points for a secon breach. lol

Baffling all these City shouts, honestly. I get why its getting thrown about but its nothing like ours. They have 115 charges from years ago and are fighting every one. The paperwork, evidence etc will be monumental, it was never going to be done quickly.

We on the other hand have one charge and basically admitted to it.
I find this argument baffling. If there are 115 charges then investigate one and then sanction them. Then do another one and sanction them for that.

Don’t say that all 115 need to be investigated before anything happens.

First club to get a points deduction outside of - administration, illegal payments to agents or referees, fielding illegitimate players, or fan/player behaviour in the stands or on pitch.

So, with that in mind, it would appear Everton are to be the very next side punished for the same thing.

'kin Awesome! lol

I live in Dover and will be coming up for my first game since before covid on Wednesday. Was absolutely buzzing after I'd managed to get the time off and book hotel and tickets!

Now I'm worried it'll be a depressing evening and a toxic atmosphere with the Palace lot calling us cheats etc