6 + 2 Point Deductions

They aren’t out to get us.

Is the whole process a shambles? Yes

Did we break the rules twice? Yes
I would say maybe to this question, considering we got the harshest penalty in top flight history.

This is not the biggest error or act of wrong-doing in the history of English football, so why the highest penalty? I think that's an absolutely valid question and one that the league need to answer urgently.

Considering the attitude towards our mitigations in the last hearing, why should we bother engaging with the process again.

We are being punished mainly for trying to build a stadium in order to become more sustainable.
The only thing I can see asa positive is they have already decided on the outcome of the first one and they know this, so they are playing mind games as they know ours(both and Forest) will be overturned at our appeal?

Straws and clutching!

so docked more points for something that’s not an advantage?

They don't have any guidelines for it as this year accounts apparently filter from accounts already been reviewed and concluded on by the commission....so there's overlap they don't have guidelines on how to punish. The EFL do.

So again, farcical.

They aren’t out to get us.

Is the whole process a shambles? Yes

Did we break the rules twice? Yes
I think this remains to be seen, right? Based on the logic of my post above. There seems to be at least a chance of being punished twice for the same year of losses. We'd have to know which specific year would have caused the alleged breach to know for sure whether this is a new screw-up or just a second punishment for the first one.

Time to pack it in tbh. There is just no point in trying to compete in a corrupt league that treats it's co-founding members with such contempt. Had enough of them. CBA anymore.

Wonder what we are going to say this time?

Guilty or not guilty???

GD5WWDnXMAASNNn.png