Could/should Dyche walk after last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hels signed up to this for a big salary. I'll hand him f.a.
Sean probably knows if he makes some success of it here he will become massively wealthy over the long term. I don't buy into your presumption he sees it as one of a lottery ticket bonanza. The man has pride. No amount of money would be worth it to fail miserably and forever be maligned by the fan base and labeled by the industry as a loser (Frank knows this).

Yes.

He signed up for no players. I'm pretty certain of it. He did it to secure the job.

Now watch the lump of lard take us into the Championship where his football belongs.

A) He had 24 hours for him to get a player! You're taking your rage out on Dyche because in 24 hours he didnt do the following..?
- scout a player
- negotiate a fee with club
- convince the player who is highly likely happy at his club and with his family settled to instantly throw that away and join our circus..
- negotiate wages, bonuses and signing on fee
- sort a medical etc

Seriously?

B) and more importantly.. it's not his job to buy players!!!!!!

Dyche might have only got the job because he told them he could keep the current squad up , his next press conference will tell
Is

I don’t think there will be any great reveals at the next press conference. It will be the usual “we tried to get a few over the line, at the end, but we weren’t quite able to make it happen”

A) He had 24 hours for him to get a player! You're taking your rage out on Dyche because in 24 hours he didnt do the following..?
- scout a player
- convince the player who is highly likely happy at his club and with his family settled to instantly throw that away and join our circus..
- sort a medical etc

Seriously?

That’s not what was said friend.

Dyche agreed to take the job with no additional incoming players

'Could Dyche walk after last night'

Whats happened to him? And he thought he was a hard man not wearing his shin pads in training.

I think he does have a lot to lose. This is his 2nd major shot at management. Anything other than survival will not look good on his CV. He understands the challenge. He knows what needs to happen. Let's give him some space to do his job. I think he's brave. I can only think nobody else would give him a shot and he is attracted to the huge amount of money he will earn.
I am 100% behind him.
Still think we have far more chance of staying up with him than with lampard.

I don’t think there will be any great reveals at the next press conference. It will be the usual “we tried to get a few over the line, at the end, but we weren’t quite able to make it happen”
Dyche likes to give it the big one so if he isn’t happy you’d think he’d say somthing otherwise in takin that he was happy to take the job knowin there wasn’t gona be any signings

Sean probably knows if he makes some success of it here he will become massively wealthy over the long term. I don't buy into your presumption he sees it as one of a lottery ticket bonanza. The man has pride. No amount of money would be worth it to fail miserably and forever be maligned by the fan base and labeled by the industry as a loser (Frank knows this).
If he's accepted this job thinking he can see us relegated and then get the chance of promoting us he's very wrong.

He'll never weather the storm of relegation. He'll be seen for what he is: a manager who accepted a big pay day from a dying desperate regime and he'll be down the road with them.

- scout a player
- sort a medical etc

Seriously?

This will be carnage. Believe me.

Wont last until Easter would be my guess.

This will be carnage. Believe me.

Wont last until Easter would be my guess.
Would love us to beat or even draw against the gunners and vanquish your clickbait provocative posts to the back room. The veritable silence from yourself would be a small victory. Sadly we will probs get pumped and your sensationalist machinations will prevail!

No chance.

Got the job by saying he didn’t need signings on my opinion, so knew exactly what was going to happen. Wouldn’t be singing autographs on the way out last night if he was fuming about it.

Biggest job of his life, why walk away when none of it’s his fault if we go down? As others have said, he can’t loose now - we are the only losers if we get relegated. He will get a big Pay off if sacked and move on or semi-retire like he did after Burnley gave him the boot.

I just hope he’s got the spuds to save us and sort us out.

Not sure the experience of watching his Everton side will be pleasant, but we don’t have that luxury at this time.

Would love us to beat or even draw against the gunners and vanquish your clickbait provocative posts to the back room. The veritable silence from yourself would be a small victory. Sadly we will probs get pumped and your sensationalist machinations will prevail!
Even that would be a flash in the pan.

There's no sort of team to be had in this squad that can get us the points we require to get safe.

There isn't a person of sound mind who'd disgree with that statement.

Even that would be a flash in the pan.

There's no sort of team to be had in this squad that can get us the points we require to get safe.

There isn't a person of sound mind who'd disgree with that statement.

2e112ead66ab16774a0d9c2c71ebcabc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.