Could/should Dyche walk after last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyandy

Player Valuation: £150k
Simple question, his interview indicated he expected signings. Leaving at 9:30 was a big statement the the knew nothing was going to happen. In his situation would you walk he has no affinity to the club been there 24 hours and on the face of it been badly let down.

Did he know before taking the job that he was going to have to work only the players already at the club and put on the same front as this completely inept board who seen to think that stringing the fan base on is ok.

I’m a simple fan and we are all very aware that the club’s finances are in the toilet, we are building a stadium that our owner is personally funding and seem to be unable to get outside investment. If Moshiri had come out and said words to the effect of ‘we have no money we’ve buggered up and there will be no signings’ then at least he’s being honest and so move on. But no we get the interview ’if we need a striker we get a striker…’ total crap

This seems to be going in only 1 direction it’s going to get very much more toxic for the board. Our only hope is that we get a Newcastle/Ashley situation where the fans, team and manager unite despite the horror show going on above them but I think it’s gone too far.

Simple question, his interview indicated he expected signings. Leaving at 9:30 was a big statement the the knew nothing was going to happen. In his situation would you walk he has no affinity to the club been there 24 hours and on the face of it been badly let down.

Did he know before taking the job that he was going to have to work only the players already at the club and put on the same front as this completely inept board who seen to think that stringing the fan base on is ok.

I’m a simple fan and we are all very aware that the club’s finances are in the toilet, we are building a stadium that our owner is personally funding and seem to be unable to get outside investment. If Moshiri had come out and said words to the effect of ‘we have no money we’ve buggered up and there will be no signings’ then at least he’s being honest and so move on. But no we get the interview ’if we need a striker we get a striker…’ total crap

This seems to be going in only 1 direction it’s going to get very much more toxic for the board. Our only hope is that we get a Newcastle/Ashley situation where the fans, team and manager unite despite the horror show going on above them but I think it’s gone too far.
Yes.

He signed up for no players. I'm pretty certain of it. He did it to secure the job.

Now watch the lump of lard take us into the Championship where his football belongs.

the f n lot need to

The boards position has gone from untenable to flat out it's a joke if they stay. I always said that we should be together on this and support the club without the protests as I'm sure we would have done better this window without the media coverage HOWEVER the board played a massive part in making it so visible (second billing on the BBC news website) with headlockgate. Fans I can understand getting frustrated and making their voices heard and on the whole is not that uncommon - making a big we are in danger statement to deflect on the fans was unforgivable.

Status
Not open for further replies.