Could/should Dyche walk after last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he does better than expected and keeps us comfortably, you would imagine he would get offers in the summer.

By then he could be forgiven for wanting to join a properly run club, especially if the future at EFC was more ineptitude.

I know what I'd have done: promoted Baines...

b2ac2572b7e294b1ab1b2ed2c5ac94f7e46a272c.gif

Dyche is proper old school, from is demeaner to his coaching tactics.
Not a chance in hell would he walk and I very much doubt money plays any part in that. ( that might be hard to believe for some )
He's a proud man and whatever he thinks of the board, in his mind he has a job in hand, for the players/The fans and the community.

Whether you like him or not, one thing you know with him is he will fight til the last kick of the ball..

Dyche is proper old school, from is demeaner to his coaching tactics.
Not a chance in hell would he walk and I very much doubt money plays any part in that. ( that might be hard to believe for some )
He's a proud man and whatever he thinks of the board, in his mind he has a job in hand, for the players/The fans and the community.

Whether you like him or not, one thing you know with him is he will fight til the last kick of the ball..
He'll fight till the last kick because it's the best job he's ever going to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.