January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Echo and others saying Michael Keane off on loan in Jan...

...surely we can sell ?
A Forest or a Bournemouth is mad enough to chuck us a few quid for him. As much of a liability as he can be, if he's just in a low block and defending crosses he can be relatively useful

Hello boss scouts. I am here to update you on one of the targets you identified and cried for only months ago.

Turns out he’s a bum. You’ve got until sundown to come and confess you were wrong and indeed know diddly squat about scouting or if not the vaults shall judge your Gilmour sins.

See you.

Shocked that the lad who was the worst player for Norwich and is smaller than Maupay is still not good at football.

Yes!!, wasted where he is now, my mate saw him in Goals, an indoor football place near Dudley last week and he asked him if he would like to be back playing in the Prem and he said he would love to be playing in England. Think he must still have a place near Brum as he been to a few West Brom matches this season and been seen in a couple of the local Asda's ?
He couldn't get enough of the Rookery Road probably ?

Hello boss scouts. I am here to update you on one of the targets you identified and cried for only months ago.

Turns out he’s a bum. You’ve got until sundown to come and confess you were wrong and indeed know diddly squat about scouting or if not the vaults shall judge your Gilmour sins.

See you.

You know this post validates dave as this is one of the rare occasions where he accurately predicted something and it wasn't due to some innate gift for reading football but emanated from his deep seated prejudice towards ranger players. Obviously despots and madmen are monsters but the ones who prop up those monsters deserve a special place in hades and your post plays a role in that enablism lol you make me queasy chico you sick man...

Status
Not open for further replies.