Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - To Be Re-arranged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have taken some pasting's at Arsenal but we have never had any luck .If people believe it or not i think the end of last season and in games this season we have been lucky ,so i am looking at a back's to the wall defending ,a goal from a break away ,set pieces ,or own goal ,or one of there players being sent off after 10 min. or a pen , and 2 goals of there ruled out by Var ;)

Anything beyond a loss here would be just a huge bonus. I think this is the first match we have our ideal lineup minus DCL, but sadly we will have to wait for another week to really see results.

Can you believe we couldn't even take advantage of joe gomez? Lampard's probably watched the napoli/liverpool game and thought damn it. Gomez played the full 90 against us.

But seriously - I think we can definitely beat Arsenal even at the Emirates, they have an away europa league fixture. Can't really ask for a more decent fixture than that.

I'm going to say we beat them 2-1.

Will be at this one in their end. They lost last week for the first time; meanwhile, we are looking for a first win. Will it come here, 'Wobes with the winner? Probably not, let's face it, but I am looking forward to a competitive match.

Think we'd do well to escape from here without a pasting. Arsenal away in last generation or so has never been a good place for us, despite United beating them they won't throw away this.

Saying that we just made fools of Liverpool, so who knows

0-0 again?!

Tough game. Been listening to some of their fan channels and they're all banking 3pts thinking it'll be a repeat of the last game of the season. They've got a game tonight. Lose and fans might get a bit twitchy if we start brightly at The Emirates. Would love a smash a grab. Defend valiantly for 93mins then Maupay (who has a history of run-ins with the Gooners) getting the winner, Iwobi assist. Ty from that Channel would be in tears lol. Although Davies has been good (and FL will probably stick with him) I'd start Gana just for that extra power in midfield.

1662622459868.png

Tough game. Been listening to some of their fan channels and they're all banking 3pts thinking it'll be a repeat of the last game of the season. They've got a game tonight. Lose and fans might get a bit twitchy if we start brightly at The Emirates. Would love a smash a grab. Defend valiantly for 93mins then Maupay (who has a history of run-ins with the Gooners) getting the winner, Iwobi assist. Ty from that Channel would be in tears lol. Although Davies has been good (and FL will probably stick with him) I'd start Gana just for that extra power in midfield.

View attachment 182884
Pickford’s injured mate

Not having Pickford is a big blow. Begovic isn't bad like and he's hugely experienced but he won't be the same presence at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.