• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1-0 Draw
Gana back like he never left...
Tom Davies following the Iwobi path of Enlightenment
Konor The Kopite (not) and Tarko the Blotter superb at the back
Vitaly taking Monday off to have Salah surgically removed from his back pocket.
Onana.. just love him!
Maupay the Wasp

I have a long memory of bad refereeing in this fixture - the numerous penalties we've been denied at The Pit, the 1984 League Cup Final and more.. The dodgy goals (McAllister), the dodgy red cards (Rodwell, Hibbert but not for Kuyt (the clearest of them all), The Carragher fouls on Lescott, The Poll Disallowed goal, The Hamilton goal.. The Lyons goal in the 70s..

And now the Coady goal..

So don't tell me these things even themselves out - because they damn well don't.

I have a long memory of bad refereeing in this fixture - the numerous penalties we've been denied at The Pit, the 1984 League Cup Final and more.. The dodgy goals (McAllister), the dodgy red cards (Rodwell, Hibbert but not for Kuyt (the clearest of them all), The Carragher fouls on Lescott, The Poll Disallowed goal, The Hamilton goal.. The Lyons goal in the 70s..

And now the Coady goal..

So don't tell me these things even themselves out - because they damn well don't.
Remember all the too mate, and more, ask a red [Poor language removed] supporter to name bad ones in derbies, they are totally [Poor language removed] n revert to the bitter blue [Poor language removed]!

Our best game of the season, by far. Pickford at the highest level, Patterson right behind him. Didn't notice any trouble around the ground.

And now the Coady goal..

The Wayne Clarke winner at the pit,probabably the biggest non penalty ever on Nevin in the cup game at the same end,the list goes on,can’t think of many they’ve had against them,possibly the disallowed Gerrard effort when he was still celebrating halfway down County Road ???

Play like that at home every week and we will easily get 12 - 15 wins. Solid, compact, unfearfil, hardworking, character filled performance. Best 0-0 Derby seen, both teams going for it a far cry from many previous squads and managers going into this fixture. Really unlucky not to nick it, with Pickford's sublime performance they weren't scoring today.

Status
Not open for further replies.