Match Thread Everton v Them - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have been on the ale since 10am but I’m proper proud of our late today.

Barring injuries and sub appearances, I don’t see how Davies, Allan and Doucoure get more than 10 starts between them.
I don’t mind Davies as a squad player he can actually do a job sometimes. I would like to see Allan and Doucoure go. I like Allan but his legs are gone for this league in my opinion Doucoure does a lot of good things but he can’t pass a ball even a simple pass he struggles. so you never get control in midfield with him.

The commentary of that game was terrible.

Liverpool made two subs near the end with one of them being Jota and the other Matip and one of them says "Liverpool are really going for it now with two attacking subs".

FFS they really wanted it to sound like we were hanging on.

they were mate why another defender?

all
the dirty comments of them “ they were crap and we could of easily beat them if we wanted to lol ffs there deluded

Reports of trouble outside the ground ahead of kickoff. Bottle throwing by the Abbey Pub.

RS fans kettled by police causing trouble.

We got caught in traffic right by the ground, my lad asked a copper what the problem was and he said that there had been trouble and that they had had to use tear gas and they had to stop the traffic till the gas had fully dispersed.

Status
Not open for further replies.