2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stepped up massively past two games, doesn’t mean he’s worth that 60m, but showing real signs of improvement in the final 3rd.

Not downed tools either, good on him. Keep up the good work

Could easily score 12 goals this season, especially with a striker that he can link up with and the quality of the long balls we have with Pickford, Coady, and Tarkowski. He is going to get alot of 1 on 1 chances with keepers

Delighted for him. Whether he stays or goes, he has earned a fair bit of goodwill lately....well in Anthony, Do that scoring thing again next game please ?

He is a great example to all those who write off young players way way too early. He is showcasing skills he always had in his game, but needed time to bring it to the prem.

Made up for him and Everton.

The goals he scored and the way he scored them makes me think he will become prolific for his position. Goals like that when you have the talent are the jumpstart you need.

I hope he keeps up this (much improved) level of performance, I really do. Because if we had sold him for 60m, we would have been able to, and probably got, Diaz, Kudus and Gakpo. Sadly, all we will now get is Gueye and a loaned striker. He needs to get another 18 goals this season, with at least 15 assists to make me excited about him.

I hope he keeps up this (much improved) level of performance, I really do. Because if we had sold him for 60m, we would have been able to, and probably got, Diaz, Kudus and Gakpo. Sadly, all we will now get is Gueye and a loaned striker. He needs to get another 18 goals this season, with at least 15 assists to make me excited about him.
I think any more than 10+ goals and hes had a cracking season, 2 in 2, cant really complain about that.

I think any more than 10+ goals and hes had a cracking season, 2 in 2, cant really complain about that.
10 not nearly enough, sorry. We need more than that from one or two of our midfielders, because DCL won’t play enough games to get many more. We need goals, consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.