Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barkley no thanks. I can’t forget what he did to my beloved club. And he won’t improve us anyway. A player going downhill like Dele.

What I find interesting is how some of yous welcomed coady (a massive kopite) into the club with open arms despite his massive hatred towards everton in the past including over celebrating wolves win against us last season in a game that could have sent us down.

Whereas Barkley an Evertonian through the youth system is given a really hard time and some don't want him back on the back of a decision he was probably advised to make by his agent.

Why do some of you act like Coady is the homecoming and Barkley is a villain? Genuine question.

"The week promises to be intense at Paris Saint-Germain. The capital club still hopes to be active in both directions. In recent hours, Parisian leaders have made progress on the transfer of Idrissa Gueye to Everton.

According to English sources, there are only a few details to be settled between the two clubs to finalize an agreement."

From that article

What I find interesting is how some of yous welcomed coady into the club with open arms despite his massive hatred towards everton in the past including over celebrating wolves win against us last season in a game that could have sent us down.

Whereas Barkley an Evertonian through the youth system is given a really hard time and some don't want him back on the back of a decision he was probably advised to make by his agent.

Why do some of you act like Coady is the homecoming and Barkley is a villain? Genuine question.

Don't remember Coady costing Everton around 25m out of pure selfishness

So it looks like Gueye and Kudus are getting done. Wonder where that leaves us if we're keeping Gordon after all. Garner and Diaz seem like deals we should be trying to do but the money might simply not be there to get them done. Hopefully we can shift some out and get them over the line, we desperately need another forward player in my opinion.

"The week promises to be intense at Paris Saint-Germain. The capital club still hopes to be active in both directions. In recent hours, Parisian leaders have made progress on the transfer of Idrissa Gueye to Everton.

According to English sources, there are only a few details to be settled between the two clubs to finalize an agreement."

From that article

hope we sign him

Status
Not open for further replies.