Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like we need more players in the team that celebrate PRIOR to scoring and that failed their GCSE's.

It's all about having balance in the squad.

Barkley would improve us, not because he's boss but because we are super cack.

If it gets late in the window and we still don't have a couple more midfielders id take him back provided he doesn't take the piss with wage demands.

People here exaggerate how much he has declined because they are still butthurt over him leaving, he can still produce magic as he showed last season when he helped turn the game around for Chelsea against Southampton with a pass no one else in our squad could pull off.

That said only sign him if other targets fall through and we are up [Poor language removed] creek
You’re high, just no. Not happening anyway.

Being released under contract is an absolute humiliation for Barkley.

I'm sure the pay-off will assist his adjustment.
It does seem that way. But aren't Chelsea in a really bad spot squad size. They have too many players and they might as well take the hit instead of paying wages to a player that doesn't make the squad

Amazing. Not even kicked a ball yet but already not best !
Would you say from what you’ve seen of Maupay he’s better than an average striker? What I’ve seen is he’s not terrible but he’s certainly not the best striker out there, but if he does here what he did at brighton he will be a useful member of the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.