Will Lampard be sacked before the World Cup?

Will Frank Lampard be sacked before the World Cup

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
qSjFBA.gif

Look at the fixture list
Which is why the points we could have got these opening four could come back to bite us but is that on Lampard or the board? I am saying board right now because not having a forward is a killer more cutting edge we win the last two for me. We definitely need a DM some creativity and another forward and even then it will be a battle

Can we stop these crazy wind up threads, we all knew we would have a few months of transitioning whilst we rebuild a terrible squad. Thought a point yesterday was OK in the context of form. Yeah we will probably struggle Tues and the Derby but once we get going hopefully we will be OK. It's not like someone else is going to take over and make us much better. Far to many people on here with nothing else to do with there lives but get some perverse happiness from relentless negative spin (and been guilty of it myself). Pack it in and back your club or just follow the RS and enjoy your celebrity fake joy success until that implodes on the horrible nut jobs and they go into free fall. Supporting your club is not all about success, at least we have something in the making with Frank we can try and get behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.