Will Lampard be sacked before the World Cup?

Will Frank Lampard be sacked before the World Cup

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had this conversation with my Son this evening after a couple of phone in's driving, the fact you have to face is that modern football is about results and the riches of the PFL and the implications of losing it drives all decisions. Last season was a wake-up call for Moshri and the Russian and the implications of losing everything....All managerial appointments aside from Alydace and initially Frank were about saving the club from drop. As Russian sanctions have effectively turned off the investment tap, we are faced with challenges in player recruitment, and this Summer has clearly demonstrated that the signings we have made, often competing against several other clubs have happened because Frank is the manager and his vision and plan has convinced them to sign...

Everton has bet on and lost playing managerial roulette, more than once, no manager is perfect and no team is perfect and yes we can look at someone like Potter who for me is the best coach in the Premiership and think what if, but Everton is not Brighton and our club, unfortunately, is not run the same way as.

So you have to give him time and give him the chance to deliver the vision he has for the team.

That aside I do think that our DoF needs to help him, as the biggest risk with Frank and the team is the inexperience of that team and the tunnel vision that is indicative of inexperience....so I would consider a consultant/advisor call it to whatever you want, but someone who can challenge Frank, someone to coach the coach. Acknowledge that he might need help, that he doesn't know all the answers, someone he can honestly ask the question, what do you think? Or how did you do it? etc, someone that Frank can respect and want to talk to.
Allerdyce wasn’t bought in to “Save” the club as we where never going down in a million years.. wish people would stop peddling this lie.
Usmanov sanctions have ZERO to do with us not spend. The reason where not spending is because we have idiots in a board room who havnt got a clue how to run a football club and have financially ruined the club. Leaving us in a mess that is slowly being sorted

I had this conversation with my Son this evening after a couple of phone in's driving, the fact you have to face is that modern football is about results and the riches of the PFL and the implications of losing it drives all decisions. Last season was a wake-up call for Moshri and the Russian and the implications of losing everything....All managerial appointments aside from Alydace and initially Frank were about saving the club from drop. As Russian sanctions have effectively turned off the investment tap, we are faced with challenges in player recruitment, and this Summer has clearly demonstrated that the signings we have made, often competing against several other clubs have happened because Frank is the manager and his vision and plan has convinced them to sign...

Everton has bet on and lost playing managerial roulette, more than once, no manager is perfect and no team is perfect and yes we can look at someone like Potter who for me is the best coach in the Premiership and think what if, but Everton is not Brighton and our club, unfortunately, is not run the same way as.

So you have to give him time and give him the chance to deliver the vision he has for the team.

That aside I do think that our DoF needs to help him, as the biggest risk with Frank and the team is the inexperience of that team and the tunnel vision that is indicative of inexperience....so I would consider a consultant/advisor call it to whatever you want, but someone who can challenge Frank, someone to coach the coach. Acknowledge that he might need help, that he doesn't know all the answers, someone he can honestly ask the question, what do you think? Or how did you do it? etc, someone that Frank can respect and want to talk to.
Errr how about old Harry

Edit.. think I’m getting confused. Isn’t he related to Harry Redknapp some how or am I making that up

Last edited:
We're on a run of 3 games unbeaten. What's all the fuss about? Frank is doing a fantastic job.

Just wait til the transfer window closes and the new players start to make a difference. We'll be climbing up the table every week.

Its glaringly obvious for anyone who has watched our first 4 games that were crying out for a CF and that's on the board not Lampard.

Not only will it improve our chances of winning games but improve the performances of Gordon/McNeil/Gray, right now there is no options for a forward pass just sideways or backwards.
The mad thing is.. Moshiri came in and we spent 5-600 million yet we bought DCL for 1.5, Tosun for 25 mil and Rondon on a free.. so in effect we spent 27 mil on strikers and we wonder why we can’t score goals

The mad thing is.. Moshiri came in and we spent 5-600 million yet we bought Dominic Calvert-Lewin for 1.5, Tosun for 25 mil and Rondon on a free.. so in effect we spent 27 mil on strikers and we wonder why we can’t score goals
Tosun was purchased by Allardyce and Rondon by Benitez!! Thats on Moshiri for employing the 2 biggest stains on this football club.

Allerdyce wasn’t bought in to “Save” the club as we where never going down in a million years.. wish people would stop peddling this lie.
Usmanov sanctions have ZERO to do with us not spend. The reason where not spending is because we have idiots in a board room who havnt got a clue how to run a football club and have financially ruined the club. Leaving us in a mess that is slowly being sorted

Whether you believe we were going down is your business, but Sam was clearly appointed with that in mind. We were in terrible form and in the bottom 6 when he was at his first everton game

There are two questions here:

1) Will we be in the relegation zone at the break?
2) Will Moshiri pull the trigger?

Relegation-level after 16 games is +/- 14 points, looking at historical tables. This means either four wins, or three wins and three draws, to be above the zone after the next twelve fixtures. After Leeds, it's a brutal run that ends with some of the most winnable ones: home against Palace, away to Fulham, home against Leicester.

Will we get four wins? Definite maybe. The only real lost causes are the North London trips. With DCL back and Maupay in, sooner or later we'll have some fixtures where we score two, and we'll probably win those. Will we do that enough times? No way to know. If I had to guess, we probably will. We've been playing decent enough defense prior to today, and adding a couple of scorers should result in enough extra goals to reach a midtable scoring pace.

Will Moshiri pull the trigger if we don't get the points? Of course! The only question is whether or not he's foolish enough to wait to bring Martinez back. I don't think he's that stupid - a new manager will need to bed in - but we are discussing a man with a very itchy trigger finger here.

Tosun was purchased by Allardyce and Rondon by Benitez!! Thats on Moshiri for employing the 2 biggest stains on this football club.
I am baffled how most of are managers get a job here.
Roberto, relegated gets the job, Silva same , koeman at the time did a good job for the the saints, so understand that one and Carlo, Allardyce you could argue he was the right man for that time.
Benitez was shocking on so many levels.
We are are on a mess , so the board bring in an inexperienced manager onboard with no real track record?
And have a shortlist of him and another fella who's last job was in the Chinese league.
Honestly we are ran by clowns , god know what they will get up to next.

Reactions: JLW
You've just put Dyche and ambition in the same sentence!

So 442 hoofball is what you want to see? Really? Because thats what he brings to football he's the modern day Allardyce.

I said depends on Mosh ambition. Didn't think it needed spelling out which of the 2 came under the ambition heading

Status
Not open for further replies.