2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think it’s as simple as we sell Gordon and then take our mo ey and start talking to other clubs. I’d wager there’s a domino effect in place of us not selling Gordon until every other deal we need is agreed. Then they’ll start falling one by one over the next few days but I doubt very much we sell up and then start at point 1 of a new transfer discussion.
Absolutely. We will know for certain on the weekend based on whether he is playing or not

I don’t think it’s as simple as we sell Gordon and then take our mo ey and start talking to other clubs. I’d wager there’s a domino effect in place of us not selling Gordon until every other deal we need is agreed. Then they’ll start falling one by one over the next few days but I doubt very much we sell up and then start at point 1 of a new transfer discussion.

The club are useless in many ways, but would imagine if the accept a deal, they will privately ask Chelsea to wait, to resolve the ins. Get to exchange of contracts, and they then start falling.

He will definitely go, the club have been far too quiet for it not to happen.
With previous players they would repeatedly rubbish reports and say the player was not for sale, even when they knew they were.

Barring a last minute snag this seems to inevitable I appreciated his attitude and seemed to be a very grounded individual full of promise but he is nowhere near being worth 50 million I know our recruitment has been flawed in the past but if we intend to thrive we eventually have to make some sound acquisition player wise this the time to do it. As much as I like Gordon he's not the next Rooney

Inappropriate Language
I mean I’m a big fan of Gordon and everything but for christs sake can you just Fkuc off now, it’s getting tedious.

Status
Not open for further replies.