2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

If they pay £150m just on Fofana and AG then that’s absurd

There's an interesting thing about Chelsea though mate, as part of the sake they had to agree to spend an average over the first five seasons of owning them of 200m, so they are legally committed to a 1bn spend.

Now look at the targets they are going for - a few veteran types but the huge majority is getting thrown at players 21 or under.

The academy from Villa and the one from Italy who've literally not played in the top flight for 40m, 75m on this lad, 60m on Gordon.

Seen a few saying they're basically trying to burn as fast as they can through the commitment to spend and load up with players who once that 5 year period ends they can flog to make the money they had to invest come back to their pockets

Romano mate, saying Chelsea are preparing a 75 mill bid for Fofana:

Chelsea are preparing new proposal for Wesley Fofana. It will be around £75m, still deciding the add-ons structure. Deal still on through intermediaries. #CFC Leicester, waiting to receive the new bid to decide - as Fofana only wants Chelsea.
Hope Leicester milk them for as much as they can - more they pay there the less likely they are to keep upping the Gordon bids

Hope Leicester milk them for as much as they can - more they pay there the less likely they are to keep upping the Gordon bids

Leicester paid 35 odd mill a couple of years back so his book price will be high enough to be be fair.

Leicester could do with a sale overall, but I’ll be interested to see if they hold their nerve, I’m afraid to say we seem to be holding ours to, for once Everton do the clever thing and have a long term out look.

Leicester paid 35 odd mill a couple of years back so his book price will be high enough to be be fair.

Leicester could do with a sale overall, but I’ll be interested to see if they hold their nerve, I’m afraid to say we seem to be holding ours to, for once Everton do the clever thing and have a long term out look.

Now I'm hoping we keep holding it and use whatever we have left to grab Garner and Kudos mate. Anything on top of that's a bonus. Put the domestic loan to good use as well

Now I'm hoping we keep holding it and use whatever we have left to grab Garner and Kudos mate. Anything on top of that's a bonus. Put the domestic loan to good use as well

We have to mate, be stupid to sell at this stage, there is no market now and no time.

If we kept Gordon I’d be more then happy with Maupay, Garner and Kudos, maybe even Idrissa.

Be Solid.

I've just seen the suggestion that Chelsea will buy him for the price and then loan him back. Seems crazy to do that at that price but feel like that would be the Everton dream scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.