Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
With people banging on about stats and things, how did Broja’s stats compare to other players in the prem the same age (he’s 6 months younger than Gordon)?

Here’s a comparison against some players we know quite well at the same age:

Dominic Calvert-Lewin at same age played 5 games (plus 6 off the bench) - 1 goal, 0 assists.

Richarlison at a year older (when he joined the prem) played 32 (plus 6 off bench) - 5 goals, 4 assists (we payed 50m for him)

Anthony Gordon 25 games (plus 10) - 4 goals, 2 assists.

Broja 21 games (plus 11) - 6 goals.

Broja is a potential, he might become world class in few years, but for now he is a potential, same like 100s of other potentials in lower European leagues, the difference is those players will cost 10% of what Broja will cost + Chelsea will insert a buy-back clause and as soon as he starts realizing his potential they will activate it

Has anybody got an updated flow chart for Everton's transfer strategy?

Seems like it's did they play for Burnley? Have they played for Wolves? Does another team already have a bid in for them? Are they a striker for a mediocre club? Is it Broja?

Tbf Pedro, the few times I did see him, was much better than Sarr last season.

Do think Sarr is currently the better player, but he had an absolute shocker of a season.

Sarr looked like a future Mane until he done his ACL in. Think last season he was working his way back to fitness.

If we sign either I'll get behind em like - just never seen much in this Pedro to see what all the hype was about but he is still young I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.