Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like him, but I also worry he has something missing, I'm not sure what it is. Maybe it's just decision making that will come, but for £60m total potential deal I think it's too good to turn down.

Loads of times towards the end of last season, for example, he'd break in between the lines and then overhit or underhit a simple pass, or just try one more dribble than is necessary. When I compare even him and Barkley at the same age I think Barkley was a far better player, and he had a lot of faults too!

But of course, Everton have to get the right players in if he does go.

The thing with Gordon in my opinion mate, is that he isnt crystallised in terms of the player he is - he isnt it hes 6 months into being a starter and his incremental improvement year on year has been huge - why do we expect this not to continue. Im defo not arguing he doesn't have developmental needs i can easily break them down, i do think its a very high possibility he improves on those - Chelsea clearly do to.

Very true indeed.

Although Onana seems a good purchase, so they must have their eyes on some of these gems. Whether we can get it through before Moshiri runs in holding a video best bits of Isco is another matter.
Yeah, Onana is a good template.

I guess we don’t yet know if he is the exception or the rule.

I was talking to Beyoncé yesterday and said anyone can tweet/say anything but how many players are we being linked with in this window that we are supposed to have tried to buy, if half these are true we definitely dont have a plan we are sticking to
What does Beyonce know though? Should've chatted to Billie Eilish she's more clued up on these things!

So were the ligue 1 links bunk?
Terrier came out and said he was staying put after having a ton of clubs in for him. Guirassy may be a player we swerve if we have more to spend, or he may not. I haven't seen much lately about Ajorque or the other striker we were briefly linked with. That's all the ones I recall.

Gueye is obviously one where PSG is trying to get us to up our offer to cover settling the wage disparity between his PSG contract and ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.