The board and weaponised branding?

Is the club weaponising branding against the fans?

• Yes, the board do not care about our history and are weaponising branding against the fans

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Yes, but it's not deliberate it's just incompetence

Votes: 24 22.0%
  • Maybe, but nothing stands still

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • No, the badge has always evolved

Votes: 31 28.4%
  • No, I like the new badge and the club's bold commitment to change

Votes: 16 14.7%
  • I think the badge should be changed to cheese on toast

Votes: 21 19.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never really got the fuss over the badge to be honest, even the last one that got everyone frothing just didn’t really register. Not saying it’s wrong to care or anything, but it just seems like a weird thing to get worked up about when it’s changed so many times over the years anyway.

Don't mind the badge (or lack of it) , but don't like the shirt so I won't be buying it. Simple.
But some of the training stuff with the tower on... quite like it so yeah I'll prob get some of that.

Just a simple EFC is all we need.

Perhaps founder member underneath just to highlight the history that others don’t share

Nearly 30% of Evertonians polled think the club is weaponising branding against the fans.

Hardly "uniting a global fanbase".
60 votes lol lol "23% of Evertonians worldwide think we should have cheese on toast as the badge"

It's the third kit. Calm down bedwetters. Every day there's something to cry about. Our fans moan and cry more than any other fans in the league (90% of Evertonians continually moan - optastat)

My only gripe is the GK kit not matching the badge.

60 votes lol lol "23% of Evertonians worldwide think we should have cheese on toast as the badge"

It's the third kit. Calm down bedwetters. Every day there's something to cry about. Our fans moan and cry more than any other fans in the league (90% of Evertonians continually moan - optastat)

My only gripe is the GK kit not matching the badge.
This is further evidence of the fanbase unrest at this badge.

A worthwhile contribution to the thread.

That 3rd kits awesome and prefer the badge on it to our current badge.. get rid of the Latin. Club got rid of it years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.