2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
No excuse for Frank this season. Been giving a squad that has cost half a billion to assemble over the years.

Good look Frank. A result in our first game shouldn't be too much to ask.
Would you have spent half a billion on this squad? Their valuation is what they are worth now.
The difference between hope and expectancy could not be wider.
You're correct in saying there's no excuse for Frank this year but where do you realistically expect us to be.
Although it's not what I hope for mid table mediocrity is what I expect this season, that will be a big improvement on last season, it will take the pressure off everyone at the club, it will steady the ship, anything above that will be a welcome bonus.

Personally I'll be pleased if we get to around march and I'm not nervously looking at the coming fixtures wondering if we can survive but instead thinking if we pick up some we can get mid table obscurity. Just as long as we aren't playing our last game at goodison and needing three points to survive.

Feel sorry for him best player sold and main striker injured not enough reinforcements elsewhere. We are relying on the coaching team developing some good patterns of play. This club won't move forward with the board we have. I hope he gets time because he needs to be given it with the mismanagement from above and the hand he has been dealt.

Feel sorry for him best player sold and main striker injured not enough reinforcements elsewhere. We are relying on the coaching team developing some good patterns of play. This club won't move forward with the board we have. I hope he gets time because he needs to be given it with the mismanagement from above and the hand he has been dealt.

He's in a tough spot for sure

I just hope the rapport he's built with the fan base holds

Status
Not open for further replies.